UFC 203: Miocic vs Overeem / CM Punk's debut

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I'm guessing it's just because Travis Browne is fighting. You never know though.

I don't really see the point in Rousey vs Tate 3 though if it's not for the belt. Ronda's already 2-0. The intrigue with the third fight this time was that the roles were reversed and Tate was the champion. I guess it's still got the hook of how Ronda would look coming off a brutal KO loss though and the layoff. I'd be up for it, just a shame Tate doesn't still have the title to add another layer to it.

I've still got a feeling Ronda might not be coming back at all.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The night when wrestling fans are tuning in to see Punk would be the perfect time to hype Rousey's next fight, given the connection some will have with her after last year's WrestleMania.

• Paid Members

I'll be watching this live. My son was born last night, he has absolutely no sleep routine whatsoever yet, we're still in the hospital and their free Wifi is shockingly good.

May as well start them young, eh? If Punk scores the upset he'll be a fan for life!

I'll be watching this live. My son was born last night, he has absolutely no sleep routine whatsoever yet, we're still in the hospital and their free Wifi is shockingly good.

May as well start them young, eh? If Punk scores the upset he'll be a fan for life!

Congratulations!

I just did a CM Punk appreciation post on Instagram wishing him luck, within a minute of posting it Lars Frederikson liked it (he has followed me off his private account since I met him at a gig a few weeks back.)

I'm going to assume he is with Punk now, probably showed him that post which is going to give him the motivation to overcome the odds.

And congrats dude!

I just did a CM Punl appreciation post on Instagram wishing him luck, within a minute of posting it Lars Frederikson liked it (he has followed me off his private account since I met him at a gig a few weeks back.)

I'm going to assume he is with Punk now, probably showed him that post which is going to give him the motivation to overcome the odds.

And congrats dude!

Cool story that!

Also congrats on baby :)

• Paid Members

Thanks for the congratulations guys. I've had zero sleep over the past two days, but I couldn't be happier. He's perfect.

I wanted to call him Conor, and many of my friends have been calling him that for the past few months. However, once I saw what my wife went through to get him out, I decided then and there that she could call him whatever the fuck she wanted! It was the least I could do to thank her. Never thought I could love her anymore, but now it's on a whole other level. She's called him Freddie. He suits it.

He got a visit from his great grandmother this afternoon, and she was talking about how so many couples have babies at this time of year because everyone gets frisky over Christmas and New Year. I decided against explaining that he was actually the result of a Red Panty Night, the night of UFC 194.

• Paid Members

Rogan clearly not a fan.

I wonder how many thousands of punches and kicks he's done in training over the past two years, then didnt even get to do any!

I'd be interested in another fight, but who? Arena hot dog seller?

Archived