Zandig is back

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absoloute nut case that guy, genuinely believes his own hype to. Thinks he's the fucking business. He's one of those blokes I fear will never die and never change. He'll constantly look like a homeless person in his mid 50's.

• Paid Members

I love Zandig. He's completely mental and probably one of the toughest blokes ever. And while he's a garbage match wrestler he's actually a good worker. Always makes his matches feel special and have a big fight feel.

• Paid Members

The funny thing about guys like Zandig is that they're the types that use the word "mark" the most - yet they're the ones who fuck up their bodies for $50. So who's the real mark? 

I've not watched any garbage wrestling in years, do CZW still run shows? I used to love watching the early Cage Of Death matches some of the spots were insane. Didn't Zandig death valley driver someone from the top of a cage through a table or something?

• Moderators

I've not watched any garbage wrestling in years, do CZW still run shows? I used to love watching the early Cage Of Death matches some of the spots were insane. Didn't Zandig death valley driver someone from the top of a cage through a table or something?

Zandig and Sick Nick Mondo, TOD 2 - off the roof of the building through tables and light tubes. The spot didn't even finish the match, and the match was not even the final of the tournament. :laugh:

The funny thing about guys like Zandig is that they're the types that use the word "mark" the most - yet they're the ones who fuck up their bodies for $50. So who's the real mark?

Zandig is the biggest mark for himself, totally.. That's part of the reason I enjoy him so much. I remember this one shambles of a CZW show in Italy (where the Italian commentator was commentating live over a mic, and leading crowd chants), and he spunked the budget on himself riding out Taker style on a motorbiked, which he fucked up, knocked into a post and then got off and walked. Brilliant.

Archived