Zandig is back

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

whilst its awful that audience members are getting cut up, if you are attending events involving death matches surely you know you are potentially putting yourself at risk.

That's like saying you expect to get burnt if you see a fire breather at the circus. What's happening in the ring shouldn't have any impact on you.

Hardly, a circus is a controlled environment. A death match is basically organised chaos, the audience is basically on top of the wrestlers whilst they swing light tubes at each other. It's the wrong way to look at it really, but if you have any fear of getting hit by glass you simply shouldn't attend that type of show.

• Paid Members

Are people still moaning about deathmatches? Where's Freebird when you need him, he usually gave a good defence for it.

Personally, i find it fun in the same way i enjoy Jackass; just lads having a laugh and crashing through shit.

• Paid Members

Are people still moaning about deathmatches? Where's Freebird when you need him, he usually gave a good defence for it.

Personally, i find it fun in the same way i enjoy Jackass; just lads having a laugh and crashing through shit.

Wouldnt count it has having a laugh.

TOD's now doing the rounds on the interwebz.... 

Taken a breif look at the buried alive gimmick, so dumb it hurts. Looks awful. DJ Hyde basically gets his head busted open around 2 billion times with a barbed-wire baseball bat, he's completley fucked. Then Zandig and his mates show up with a fucking digger. Spend a good 10 minutes digging a hole big enough to stick him into it, they eventually dump him in the whole repeatedly beating him till he gives up the company to Zandig and then they chuck a tiny bit of dirt over him, Hyde's more pissed it's in his mouth than anything. So he's literally beaten into a hole, for no real reason. Waste of a fucking digger if you ask me

• Paid Members

I watched this years TOD, after reading that spoiler. I like how time has stood still in CZW. Same scruffy looking cunts in the audience, same nu-metal bands doing the entrance music, lots of blood, lots of light tubes going mad. Something about death match wrestling in a field that does it for me, for some reason. Cant watch it for to long, but once a year is alright.

I'm got a strong stomach, but I turned away when this guy started hammering a "kenzan" into another guys head. I couldnt believe what I was seeing. Right at the top on the head and he was trying to pull it out and it was stretching his head. I suppose there is no brain in there to damage, but that's just not clever is it? It was terrible.

Love me some death match wrestling. There's something visually poetic about two fat lads smashing light tubes over each other. Film it in slow motion with some doves flying off in the background and you've got a cinematic masterpiece on your hands.

• Paid Members

Funnily enough, in his shoot interview they bring that up and Zandig kicks off in hilarious over the top Zandig fashion and says something along the lines of "No motherfuckers, it ain't from fucking John motherfucking Danzig, I just came up with the fucking name Zandig".

Zandig's shoots are great and everyone should watch them.

Archived