Zandig is back

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm as big a CZW fan as anyone but that's awful. Really really awful. Such an irresponsible spot if its as described above. Why the fuck is someone jumping into the crowd with barbed wire around their foot? Disgraceful.

• Paid Members

Dave Pick became a Dad when he was pretty young himself and I think he spent time with his family and broke away from wrestling. I believe he's now writing lots about Newcastle fc. He's on twitter @davidpick1987

• Paid Members

Yeah, he's quite rightfully embarrassed by his deathmatch past. He turned up at Cage of Death a couple of years ago and had a nice moment with Little Mondo, but I don't think he's done anything in wrestling since. He came across as quite an intelligent guy on his RF Shoot.

• Paid Members

i follow Mondo on Facebook, seems to be doing great. Embarrassed by his past might be a bit strong thouh, he might regret some of the stuff he's done but Mondo has recently made a documentary about his career and is shipping it to festivals, he's always posting fan art and the like as well. I think he appreciates what it did for him.

• Paid Members

whilst its awful that audience members are getting cut up, if you are attending events involving death matches surely you know you are potentially putting yourself at risk.

• Paid Members

whilst its awful that audience members are getting cut up, if you are attending events involving death matches surely you know you are potentially putting yourself at risk.

That's like saying you expect to get burnt if you see a fire breather at the circus. What's happening in the ring shouldn't have any impact on you. I've filmed a few and apart from Sabu trying to throw things at me there's never been any danger and I've been a few feet from them.

• Paid Members

First time I ever saw light tubes used was at a triple x show. Jimmy Havoc set them up in the corner and, unbeknown to us the more experienced patrons shuffled back a bit.

He gave some one a fall away slam or exploder or something though them and bits rained over us.

Following a surprised yelp of "fuckin' hell' he turned and said something to the effect off "sorry lads, you might want to shuffle back a bit" with a look of mixed remorse and surprise we hadn't got further back.

Nothing however tops the bloke at PCW who took out, who I'm led to believe was, lionharts mum with a dive. I laughed for a good 5 minutes at that, and chuckled at the thought of it over the weekend.

Archived