Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

3 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Come on  sausage stuffer and meat hooks!

I bought meat claws a few weeks back; bloody good they are for the BBQ pulled pork, burnt ends, etc. :)  Meat hooks are for butchers, so I'm hoping you're a man with a proper cold store & stainless steel racking for salting beef or lamb outside.  And not a mass murderer.

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

No, sadly the hooks I have bought are far too small to support the weight of a human carcass.

A whole human carcass......... 

...... Just saying. 

_95760748_mediaitem95760729.jpg

Bananarama are back gigging then ... original line-up an' all.  Good grief ... Siobhan Fahey looks ... different.

_95760737_df512212-f107-43f5-888c-ded60e

Fappage for teenage lads across the land in the 80s ... when you could buy a one-pack of loo roll & a tube of KY Jelly from Boots the chemist, & still have change from a quid.

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Whatever happened to white dog poo! 

The EU banned certain cheaper ingredients from dog food which eliminated it (more as a bi-product than as the primary intention). So that's one thing Brexit will possibly herald, the return of white dog poo.

EDIT- Ignore, I missed the irony.

Edited by mim731
Stupidity

I had to do it 6 times too so I know how good it feels to pass. Don't worry what people say about you being a bad driver I think it makes you safer. In the preceeding 9 years i've been a driver i've done nothing to warrant 5 fails apart from driving into a ditch, skidding on a motorway (forwards only), knocking the local weirdo onto my bonnet and scraping up the side of my car 3 weeks before I wanted to sell it.

Just to point out on the weirdo one I was turning in pitch black he was walking home pissed from the pub, luckily I was only going 5mph or something stupid he just rolled up and then back onto the floor. I drove him home. He lived round the corner from me so I walked past his house a lot, by the 3rd day I was getting freaked out there were no lights on and was sure he had died in his house from a bump to the head or a blood clot. Luckily I was having a big night out about a week later and I was still stressing out about it, on the way up the road I saw him walking along the path (I was walking too) I stopped him in pitch black to apologize again and check he was ok although I probably shouldnt have stopped him on a dark path. Even now if I visit home and see him, he'll cross the road to avoid me. 

• Paid Members

In fairness, the majority of my fails were a single major for undue hesitation (4/5, and the fifth was for messing up a parallel park on my first test). My Instructor was baffled by It, as he felt that I've been a very good driver, but sadly I've struggled with nerves in test situations. I have now overcome those nerves.