Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members
On 29/09/2017 at 5:37 PM, PunkStep said:

It aired 5 years ago apparently! How did this get missed??

There's a compilation of him on morning TV kicking around on FB. It's basically him asking guests questions and him reacting to guests in general. He really is Alan, if you had seen this firstĀ and Partridge after, you'd be forgiven for assuming he was based on Madeley.

• Paid Members

Week two of Gus goes live was successful. Voice is still not as clear as it ought to be due to nerves, but played two songs this week and hit those high notes. Had a few people say that they really liked the songs, which gives me more impetus to get the voice 100% nailed to do it a degree of justice. Happy that it's going well when I consider that was the second time I've ever played live. @Shy Dad, If you are about next Thursday, am booked in again if you're still up for attending (if not, probably will do this most weeks for a spell to get my confidence up).

• Awards Moderator

Ā #fishpunday is trending on Twitter right now. The UKFF was years ahead of the curve on that one.Ā 

Ā 

I am pointing out the connection between this trending topic and the forum but am resisting the urge to make a fish pun while doing so, because I know what happens. But it may bring back some feelings of nostalgia/rage for some members.