Sign in to follow this  
Supremo

McGregor McRetires? No. But let's talk about him anyway.

3 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

I’m surprised Conor hasn’t thrown his name into the ‘I’ll be Mike Tyson’s comeback opponent’ talk yet. Battle of the rapists.

Oi! Haven't you heard? We don't talk about that time in Tyson's life! He's now a universally-loved, smiling old man! All that rape shit is in the past! Ancient history!

One thing I will say is usually when McGregor announces another retirement it’s to distract everyone’s attention from something else he’s done. So I’m half expecting another accusation against him to come out in the coming days/weeks. 

Given that all he's got to offer is a load of shit tweets and delusional grandstanding, instead of actually getting in the fucking cage, I can safely say I will neither miss him, his rent-a-gob (real and online), nor his legion of cunts for fans. 

Edited by Carbomb

He won’t be gone long enough for you to miss any of that Carbomb. Don’t you worry. I give it a week before he’s on the snort one night and goes mad calling out fighters from 3 different divisions in a series of nonsensical tweets again. This must be the 43rd time he’s retired now. He’s MMA’s Terry Funk but minus the likability. And these retirements are always timed to either distract everyone from new revelations about his sex crimes or it’s on the night of a UFC, to make it about himself again because his ego can’t take that MMA can exist without him. He really is pathetic. 

6 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

it’s on the night of a UFC, to make it about himself again because his ego can’t take that MMA can exist without him. 

He posted that Tweet literally minutes after UFC 250 ended 😄

He's probably sat there with his mates, saying "watch this lads, I bet I can make one Tweet and be more newsworthy than these bums!" or something like that.

He'll be back, especially if Fight Island is Abu Dhabi as reported. He'll want his share of that oil money for sure.