NXT Tour & Download Festival - June 2016

biggs

Currently announcing names for the tour on the WWE UK twitter

so far

Samoa Joe(listed as all dates),Austin Aries,Tye Dillinger,Carmella ,Alexa bliss,NIa Jax,The Revival,Manny Andrade, Riddick Moss

and the biggest surprise so far Bobby Roode

ChxoNuxWwAQCoE1.jpg

EDIT- The tweet announcing Roode has been deleted

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm being quoted €130.00 per ticket for NXT in Dublin by touts/online cunts.

Not even ringside! Fuckin devastated, but have to bring Jake (Branquey Jr) to see Naks in person!

It's not sold out, there's still tickets on ticketmaster.ie...

Has anyone received their tickets from Ticketmaster yet? I know they usually arrive a couple of weeks before the show, but I feel like I've already got mine and put them away somewhere for safekeeping. Only now I can't find them anywhere, so I'm wondering if I've made up the memory of receiving them!

• Awards Moderator

Myself and a friend were seriously considering travelling across the country to one of these shows solely to see Nakamura. The guy's a draw - the only other wrestler I'd go to a show 'just' to see is Undertaker, and even then I wouldn't travel for him. Nakamura has had a major star-power effect on me, I've even had to catch myself from doing his little hand and arm movements from his entrance while I'm walking places! Looking forward to reading everyone's reports about what he's like live in a few weeks.

Download have just put out their app for this year, which features a map of the site.

Unfortunately, there's no key to what means what, so this is pure speculation on my part.

E6BB159A-71BC-47CB-AD9E-9F2F277E44E8_zps

There's nothing to suggest they're in the main arena, but if look just underneath Black Camping, there's a Lucha mask, which is where they usually have the standup tent/stage.

Based on that, it could be a case of you needing a weekend ticket to gain access to the campsite, so you may out of luck if you only have day tickets

Archived