WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

I purchased Tokyo Jungle last night, and played it for an hour this morning. It's is ridiculous but a load of fun.

My lady also bought me Lego LOTR today as a Xmas present, but I am away from my PS3 for a week now, so it'll be a delayed play.

Lego LOTR is great, the fact that the level select hub is the whole journey through Middle Earth boggles the mind.

The PC version of The Walking Dead is currently half price on Steam

Further to this, the first episode of this is available for free on Xbox Live until the end of January.

Also episodes 2-5 are 200ms points each, that's around

• Awards Moderator
I purchased Tokyo Jungle last night, and played it for an hour this morning. It's is ridiculous but a load of fun.

My lady also bought me Lego LOTR today as a Xmas present, but I am away from my PS3 for a week now, so it'll be a delayed play.

Lego LOTR is great, the fact that the level select hub is the whole journey through Middle Earth boggles the mind.

I got Lego LOTR as well, really enjoying playing through Story, but haven't yet figured out how to get to the Free Play selections! Whereabouts is it, or do you have to complete Story to access it?

• Paid Members
The PC version of The Walking Dead is currently half price on Steam

Further to this, the first episode of this is available for free on Xbox Live until the end of January.

Also episodes 2-5 are 200ms points each, that's around

I got Lego LOTR as well, really enjoying playing through Story, but haven't yet figured out how to get to the Free Play selections! Whereabouts is it, or do you have to complete Story to access it?

You just have to walk to the location of the level to play it I think, there are fast travel statues as well but I'm only a few levels in so haven't delved too deep.

Bought a new, slimline black 360 as my old white one blew up just before Xmas, and I have to say they are pretty sexy, and only 150 quid nowadays. Wish I'd bought one earlier to be honest.

Oh, and Far Cry 3 is great.

I bought a slim today since my old 360 is well on it's way out, transferring everything over to the new hard drive took ages but now that is out of the way it's easy sailing.

I can't decide what to bloody play now though.