WWE Roadblock Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

I really enjoyed the main event and totally fell for the false finish. I think not having Trips kick out of Ambrose's finisher is really clever and he's come out of the match looking strong despite being beaten clean. I'm interested to see how he fits in to the title picture post-Mania, I could really go for him chasing the belt from Triple H or a heel Reigns leading to him taking the title at Summerslam. As others have said- he's definitely the guy now.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Lesnar had a bust lip didn't he?

Also, after the match he did the walk up the aisle, turn around to face the ring, but decided not to go back for another suplex/F5 which I thought he would.

I do agree with others, I think Harper would be a good shout for an uprise against Bray as the leader. I don't know where that leaves Bray though, can't see him as a face at all. It would be a bit like when Faarooq was set on by the nation. His face run was shite in reality. He just seemed like a heel pissed off with another heel who now sides with faces.

With the way Bray abandoned Harper I'd have Harper turn on him to set up a match at Mania then go big with a Harper push post Mania.

That's one of the only things of value I could see Bray Wyatt doing, being the babyface against Harper. Bray as a heel has already fought Reigns and Ambrose a thousand times, and nobody will be clamouring to see it again.

I like Harper but he's perfectly cast as the mad-eyed disciple. He doesn't have the range to excel as a singles guy on his own. Splitting him from Bray would just make both guys less valuable (as it did last year).

Was a decent show with a cracking main event. I really fucking hate New Day now, when did they stop being funny?

They still do the same shit. It's just that WWE have done what they do best and milked their gimmick to death with 15 minute promos every fucking week. As soon as I hear Big E's voice announce which city they're in I hit fast forward until their match actually starts.

Was a decent show with a cracking main event. I really fucking hate New Day now, when did they stop being funny?

Me too, they're irritating as fuck.  Big E gyrating can only be funny for so long.  Plus, what the fuck is this booty thing about?  Am I supposed to be offended or happy if I get called 'booty'?  I'm really not sure.

They come out wearing unicorn horns too.  This bothers me.

They still do the same shit. It's just that WWE have done what they do best and milked their gimmick to death with 15 minute promos every fucking week. As soon as I hear Big E's voice announce which city they're in I hit fast forward until their match actually starts.

I fast forward through their match as well.

They're pretty dull all round.

With the way Bray abandoned Harper I'd have Harper turn on him to set up a match at Mania then go big with a Harper push post Mania.

That's one of the only things of value I could see Bray Wyatt doing, being the babyface against Harper. Bray as a heel has already fought Reigns and Ambrose a thousand times, and nobody will be clamouring to see it again.

I like Harper but he's perfectly cast as the mad-eyed disciple. He doesn't have the range to excel as a singles guy on his own. Splitting him from Bray would just make both guys less valuable (as it did last year).

Reuniting hasn't done much for them either. Harper was fine for the first couple of months as a singles wrestler, until creative lost interest -- which they may well do again if he goes solo. But Bray Wyatt is so fucking useless as a heel that he needs the babyface turn sharpish.

If WWE's pact with Satan mandates doing 688532580075322783 Reigns vs Wyatt matches a year, they have to flip the face/heel dynamic for this year's run of them.

• Paid Members

I like Harper but he's perfectly cast as the mad-eyed disciple. He doesn't have the range to excel as a singles guy on his own.

Well we don't actually know that because he's never been given the chance to show his range. I think he's got more potential than most on the roster currently to be something special. When he gets promo time he always comes off well. Just turn him into an uncontrollable unstoppable violent mad man and watch the money come rolling in.

• Paid Members

After his experiences with the Wyatts earlier this year I suspect Brock made sure to select Harper as his opponent. Rowan and Strowman are fucking useless. Put them in the ring with Brock and he'll end up murdering them.

Sami zayn looks like someone youd get in to paint your house or do some plastering. He should drive to the ring in a transit van. I dont think hes that bad of a wrestler but his look and presentation - god awful. The beard, the hat, the anorak all look shit. Plus he's shit at talking. so depressing and dull. When miz had him on his show it exposed him so much.

Archived