WWE Roadblock Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

Updated card for the special event this Saturday

Triple H V Dean Ambrose  (WWE Championship Match)

Brock Lesnar V Bray Wyatt

New Day V Barrett & Sheamus (WWE Tag Team Championship)

The Revival V Colin Cassady & Enzo Amore  (NXT Tag Team Championship)

Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel

Apparently Reigns V Sheamus has been scrapped.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Apparently Reigns V Sheamus has been scrapped.

I'm gobsmacked that at any point they thought there was merit to that match happening on telly AGAIN so soon after their 27 televised matches between Survivors and now.

• Paid Members

Are they trying to keep Reigns out of the public eye in the hopes that he gets something resembling a "welcome back" pop at Mania?

I like Ranallo in some ways, hugely more tolerable than Cole. That said his voice does seem a little too dramatic at times, as though every move and match is the biggest thing ever. Most of the time they aren't and if you over emphasise everything all of the time then nothing matters. 

Compared to every other announcer in recent years he is fantastic though.

I thought New Day/Football Conference Of Nations was going to happen at Wrestlemania? Surely they won't drop the titles at Roadblock to set up a rematch at Mania - yet if they don't, why bother with the match at all?

• Paid Members

I thought New Day/Football Conference Of Nations was going to happen at Wrestlemania? Surely they won't drop the titles at Roadblock to set up a rematch at Mania - yet if they don't, why bother with the match at all?

I'd imagine it'll pretty quickly go to an inconclusive finish with much interference, which will lead to 3-on-3 (or 4-on-3 if they're generous enough to let Barrett get involved despite being on his way out) but for the titles on the big show.

Archived