WWE Roadblock Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

I'm looking forward to Lesnar smashing Wyatt more than I really should. It's mostly down to this being a sort of punishment for him being such a bore since he lost to Cena. Hopefully Lesnar kills them all.

They're having a practise run at tonight house show in Montreal. It was supposed to be Lesnar v Harper, which is the third time it's been booked then changed

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cena tweeted the other day about nearly being at the finish line or something and specifically hashtagged #WM32. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw him in some capacity or other.

There's no doubt Cena will be at WrestleMania in some type of role, infact I wouldn't be surprised if Cena , Rock or Austin end up being announced as the special ref for Shane V Taker.

Good chance of Owens vs Zayn being on the show too.

Looking at who's on that "tour", that'll probably be it, with Goldust, R-Truth, Jack Swagger, Stardust and The Ascension most likely being in dark matches.

Isn't Owens wrestling AJ Styles in the main event somewhere else at the time?

• Paid Members

I think so but they don't make it very clear for international subscribers.

Annoyingly the clocks go forward in the US tonight which would have meant a midnight start for us, but it's not until after the show is finished.

Good chance of Owens vs Zayn being on the show too.

Looking at who's on that "tour", that'll probably be it, with Goldust, R-Truth, Jack Swagger, Stardust and The Ascension most likely being in dark matches.

Isn't Owens wrestling AJ Styles in the main event somewhere else at the time?

Yeh you're right.  He was on the show in Montreal though.

Why is the clocks in the US going forward annoying to you? Surely this event doesn't grab you that much that you're gutted that you can't get the chance to see it an hour earlier.

I assume he meant it would have saved staying up an extra hour. No need to be a The Clint about it.

Archived