WWE Roadblock Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

Add me to the oddballs for whom Zayne does nothing for. Push him in the midcard as the likeable Daniel Bryan type and I'd consider him a massive success if he gets even a tiny fraction of the type of support Bryan got. I'd love to be proven wrong but I don't see him going nowhere.

Everyone saw a bit of themselves in Bryan. Zayne just seems like a twerp who wakes up on the wrong side of the bed way more than he lets on. Bryan seems like the coolest chap about every day of the year.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a bad show, but nothing ultra special either but that was a good match between HHH and Ambrose.

Why the fuck was Jack Swagger sent out when Jericho a really decent promo running down Canada. You had Sami Zayn on the same show and I bet he could have had a real good match with Jericho. You could even excuse that having a DQ finish to have Jericho lose but not beat before he (probably) faces Styles one last time at Wrestlemania, which I'd like to see some kind of stipulation added to give it that finality (Submission Match maybe?), and Zayn doesn't have to lose either and gives him a reason to face him again somewhere down the line.

Sami zayn looks like someone youd get in to paint your house or do some plastering. He should drive to the ring in a transit van. I dont think hes that bad of a wrestler but his look and presentation - god awful. The beard, the hat, the anorak all look shit. Plus he's shit at talking. so depressing and dull. When miz had him on his show it exposed him so much.

What is the flat cap and harrington jacket all about? Are they things that stereotypical Montrealians are supposed to wear or something?

Seems like something that would of better fit Martin Stone than Sami Zayn. 

• Paid Members

Bryan seems like the coolest chap about every day of the year.

Bryan's cool now? Fuck me.

Zayn is ace. I've worried for ages that he won't translate to the big league though. They don't do subtle. Hopefully the virgins identify with him because it'd be a shame if a guy that talented and that utterly brilliant a seller gets Neville'd on the main roster.

Luke Harper is ace too. Can't believe anyone watched the TV after his split with the Wyatts and thought that HE was the problem. He's a good promo, he's got a weird gimmick down and his work is great. All he needed was someone behind him who knew how to write the story.

It's a punk/ska music thing I think. He's a massive fan of both

They should change his current abomination of an entrance theme to One Step Beyond by Madness.

:cry:

You have no soul if you dislike his entrance music.

Bryan seems like the coolest chap about every day of the year.

Bryan's cool now? Fuck me.

Zayn is ace. I've worried for ages that he won't translate to the big league though. They don't do subtle. Hopefully the virgins identify with him because it'd be a shame if a guy that talented and that utterly brilliant a seller gets Neville'd on the main roster.

Luke Harper is ace too. Can't believe anyone watched the TV after his split with the Wyatts and thought that HE was the problem. He's a good promo, he's got a weird gimmick down and his work is great. All he needed was someone behind him who knew how to write the story.

Maybe not in the Kevin Nash, lad status quo, the-wankers-are-the-legends guise but I'd imagine to the vast majority of the WWEs current audience he's cool as chips, obviously?

• Paid Members

Also in the camp that likes Zayn's promo work. One of the few wrestlers I have seen who can act. 'Sami can't win the big one' on NXT was one of the best executed stories in years.

Yep. I can't imagine anyone who watched that storyline from beginning to end not coming to the same conclusion that Zayn is talented as fuck. His entrance music is also the best in the business. Given the chance, he could connect on a far greater level than almost anyone in that company not called Dean Ambrose.

Zayn doesn't have a weakness in his repertoire at all. A great promo, facial expressions, liability and in ring talent. He has it all and he's so easy to get behind. It would be a huge surprise to see him fail on the main roster because it should be so easy to make him a success.

Archived