Post Of The Year 2016

air_raid

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Direct Impact seems to be having a bit of an issue with being comfortable in his sexuality after talk about Batista's love-length, but Gus hit the nail on the head with this

You'd have to be pretty unconfident in your masculinity to not appreciate the full majesty of Dave Batista's monster cock.

Many a pit of danger I would wager.

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to nominate this pearler from AAB in the random thoughts thread, if only for the fact it reminds me of something similar I did as a kid.

I loved that Warlord gear. I just loved Warlord in general. He was the best Hasbro too. This one

vintage-the-warlord-wwf-hasbro-action-fi

Here's a story of me being an 8 year old idiot. I chipped some of the paint off his face mask in his many drubbings of Virgil I was always violently acting out, and I decided I wanted to repair him to his original condition. So this being 1993, for some reason it was ok for me and my younger brother to walk to the petrol station down the road and buy a tin of silver car spray paint.

So obviously we didn't want to make a mess, so we did our delicate re-spray in the mint-green bathtub at home. And obviously I wasn't as skilled with a tin of spray paint as I assumed I would be, so Warlord basically ended up completely silver from the trunks up. And left a Warlord outline in the massive silver splodge that forever stained that bath until we moved out about 3 years later.

I think this was around the time I used my Dad's toothbrush to clean mud of my Action Man motorbike. I'm surprised I was ever left unsupervised in my house quite frankly. I've still got silver Warlord lying about somewhere.

Archived