The 2016 Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

After this week's development of the Bullet Club rumours, Cena injury and now the Rumble being for the title… eugenespeed could potentially be on to a winner here!

Hell yeah. Keenan from Keenan and Kel for the win! 

• Paid Members

#1 in the Rumble is Brodus Clay. Seeing as the ring is the empty, he decides it's an appropriate time to bust a groove, a decision that would cost him his career...

*I'M THE GREATEST!... 1... 2... 123 HIT THAT!*

catgreatest.jpg

The Cat sprints down to the ring, ducks Brodus' clothesline and Feliner kicks him over the top rope and straight out of the company. Cat grabs the mic and says "This has been a long time coming, HIT MY MUSIC!"

*SOMEBODY CALL MY MAMA!*

546%20-%20Dancing%20Ernest_The_Cat_Mille

He spends the next hour cutting a rug and whooping 28 other rednecks to earn his WWE title match at Wrestlemania 29 30 31 32: The Great One vs The Greatest.

And yes, I am going to pitch this same idea every year.

I'm a man of my word.

This is the year. Rock's said he's got something big lined up. Cat's just recently came out of retirement to compete in the prestigious WrestleCade battle royale as practice. No way that's a coincidence!

Taker is announced for the Rumble match. Doubts persist over whether Taker has it in him and that Mania could be his swan song. The Undertaker wins the Royal Rumble and the WWE Championship to defend it at WrestleMania with the help of Nathan Jones in similar fashion to Rock helping Reigns last year. Jones tries giving Taker pep talks on the following Raw, but is met with a Tombstone for disrespecting the veteran. Jones claims credit for Taker winning and says without him Taker's streak would have ended 11 years before it did.

Tajiri

Why not.

Sami Zayn

Dunno if he's still injured, but someone from NXT will be in it.

• Awards Moderator

big7thletter - you can have X-Pac, but the other two have already been picked. See opening post.

Sphinx - he's not still injured, but he has already been picked, so you can't have Sami.

Cleetus - I live in hope that one of these years, your dream will come true. I'm rooting for you.

• Paid Members

Obviously the ideal outcome here would be the return off Heidenrich to win the title and close the show with a victory poem. If that doesn't come to fruition then Kenzo

Suzuki returning too set up a Wrestlemania match with Undertaker and my final nomination is the great British hope Hade Vansen

Stone Cold Steve Austin. Because he wants to lace his boots up one more time and headline WrestleMania in Texas.

Vince McMahon Because Steve Austin is in it, he wants to once again screw him over.

Goldberg To screw over Brock Lesnar after Brock did the same thing to him back in 2004. 

Bah god everyone will screw over everyone and Reigns will be the champ. 

Archived