The 2016 Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first choice is Chris Nowinski.  He gets clotheslined and eliminated by Ryback and unfortunately gets concussed.

Next we have Road Dogg who does his spiel on the way to the ring and proceeds to break Roman Reigns' elimination record for some reason.  WWE doesn't acknowledge it.

The number 30 entrant is hotly anticipated as everybody who is expected to enter has already been and gone.  Sweet Child of Mine hits and it turns out to be Randy 'The Ram' Robinson who goes on to win the match and gives Wrestlemania the star power it needs.

Everyone loves a blast from the past and we've often seen one or more of the announcers/commentators get involved in the Rumble. With that in mind my first pick is:

Bringing the Mania to the Rumble it's Todd Pettengill!

eHXZmUG.jpg

He never got over Todd replacing him and it's time for revenge. King! King! It's...it's Sean Mooney!

0BLOGhi.jpg

Finally, continuing on with the #divasrevolution, Mike McGuirk!

Fz41kIQ.jpg

• Paid Members

I hear there's some Japanese guy coming in so i'll pick:

Kato

Aha, but which one?

'Paul Diamond from Orient Express' Kato?

WWE_WWF_Royal-Rumble-1991_the-Orient-Exp

Or

'Bruce Lee in Green Hornet' Kato?

hqdefault.jpg

I don't know why I'm asking, it's obviously the latter. Paul Diamond is retired.

With everyone expecting him to return to the Square to see Peggy on her death bed and Phil drink himself to death, Grant Mitchell makes a Russo swerve and enters at 28. He turns up in the car Frank was driving that fateful Christmas Day and ala Rey and Eddie, he does it for Tiff.

Sharon turns up halfway through and he jumps over the top to follow his first love.

No 29: huge Styles graphic appears on the screen and Maggle Cole and JBL exclaim :"MY GOD THATS...THATS STYLES P!!! From defunct hip hop crew The Lox. He's no Jadakiss but then not many people.

No 30: another huge Styles graphic and this time it's....it's one time 90s favourite Julia Stiles. She's doing it for Heath obvs and she breaks into that song he does from the film (I forget now and can't be arsed to google it)

Failing that, Rocky, Rubble and Chase turn up from Paw Patrol according to my eldest who I've just asked who she would like to see.

The Countdown clock hits 0 -

The arena goes dark and this appears on screen

DQwtTJRT6T7GM.gif

Crowd Anticipation builds and a Ford Sierra comes racing around the titantron ala John Cena Wrestlemania 23.

DS Don Beech 

billy_murray_2007_07_29.jpg

After being jailed for corruption he made a getaway to Australia he was brought to justice and has since broke free and been on the run, although rumours of him setting up in Walford this is completely false although the likeness is similar.

He slowly walks down the ring awaiting backup....

The countdown clock counts down again....

Don Beech is shocked it's not the backup he was hoping for.....

zFNJ01lBoIbPW.gif

Cuthbert Lilly comes floundering down the ring gets decked by Don Beech on route but never officially enters the Rumble...better luck next year

Timed perfectly to promote the return of The X-Files, my three surprise entrants are Fox Mulder (who has been told backstage by Just Joe that one of the 30 men is an alien-human hybrid super soldier), Dana Scully (who batters Curtis Axel in the aisle with her flashlight, takes his place and informs Mulder he's talking bollocks) and finally an alien, who turns out to be The Smoking Man in a costume.

91GmviwjwkL._SX355_.jpg

• Paid Members

she breaks into that song he does from the film (I forget now and can't be arsed to google it)

Shame on you for not knowing 10 Things I Hate About You. It's a classic.
It's no She's All That.
Reported.

With Roman Reigns, Triple H, Bray Wyatt and Brock Lesner in the ring, the buzzer goes to indicate the 28th entrant, however nothing happens, no entrance music or video and no one emerges from the stage. Slightly baffled the commentary team try to figure out why no-one has entered, asking backstage sources whether there has been an ambush attack or a fight breaking out in the back but all confirm that nothing has happened. The commentary team joke, saying the entrant must have had cold feet and reconsidered. As they joke amongst themselves the 29th entrant's buzzer sounds, and a slightly tweaked version of 'Let's Get Ready To Rumble' fills the arena. Two figures, kitted out in sports gear and bling, dance down to the ring ala Road Dogg and K-Kwick, singing 'Let's Get Ready To Royal Rumble'. The crowd go crazy as Ant unzips his hoodie to reveal a tshirt containing '28th entrant' and Dec does the same, uncovering '29th entrant'. The commentary team go ballistic, explaining that they now know why number 28 didn't appear earlier. The two Geordies slide into the ring as Roman Reigns goes to clothesline both Triple H and Bray Wyatt, however they both duck and Reigns accidentally hits Ant and Dec. The two go sailing over the top rope as the crowd turns on Reigns and JBL shouts, "They should have been singing, 'let's get ready to tumble'" with King laughing away adding, "or crumble!" As an almighty groan is heard throughout the arena and from everyone watching around the world.

A flashy car drives onto the stage and up to the ring as the buzzer goes, indicating the entrance of the 30th and final entrant. The last remaining four wrestlers (Roman Reigns, Triple H, Bray Wyatt and Brock Lesnar) are in the ring and continue to fight but keep an eye on who is about to emerge from the car as the final entrant. Mario Ballotelli jumps out and slides into the ring with a backpack, those in the ring continue to fight amongst themselves as Balotelli currently seems to be no threat, as he seems to be more interested in the contents of his backpack. With the four wrestlers by the ropes, Reigns holding on for dear life as the other three try to push him out, Balotelli sets up a huge amount of fireworks and proceeds to set them off. They send out a deafening rendition of bangs and screeches as the four wrestlers in the corner are startled and all fall over the top rope. The last remaining person in the ring, who opens up his hoodie to reveal a t-shirt stating, 'Why Always Me!', and this year's Royal Rumble winner, and new WWE World Heavyweight Champion...Mario Balotelli!

Archived