On 3/26/2021 at 10:05 AM, Cocky_Pete said:

Unfortunately the ring isn't in very good condition any more.  Is it still possible to get a Hasbro ring anywhere? 

The Mattel retro series ring released in 2017 is a carbon copy of the Hasbro one (without the F in the logo). Had a look and surprised to see it is now out of print itself but you might be able to find it in stock somewhere.

There are companies who provide the stickers and ropes to fix up the old hasbros if you still have that original. Can even pick what match you want to show on the tv monitor 

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I HAVE SOME HASBROS

I found all of these and the Flair Galoob in the local community charity shop for 50p each, might try to find a ring for them online.

spacer.png

I dream about that kind of find in a charity shop! Surprised the shop didn't bother to look up their worth before pricing them up.

• 1 year later...

I have taken the reluctant decision to sell my collection of Hasbros 😔

I have the majority of figures from the 11 series, with various levels of wear and tear.

I also have a lot of the new Mattel retro range, and some of the Chella toys figures as well.

What is the best way to sell in order to get as much as I can for them?  Sell in one big batch or in smaller bundles?  Via eBay or elsewhere?

Thanks in advance for any advice and helping me through this difficult time!!

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Cocky_Pete said:

I have taken the reluctant decision to sell my collection of Hasbros 😔

I have the majority of figures from the 11 series, with various levels of wear and tear.

I also have a lot of the new Mattel retro range, and some of the Chella toys figures as well.

What is the best way to sell in order to get as much as I can for them?  Sell in one big batch or in smaller bundles?  Via eBay or elsewhere?

Thanks in advance for any advice and helping me through this difficult time!!

I'd say sell in lots. Break them down by series, or break them down into complete vs incomplete. Do you have all the accessories?  Or the mailaways? 

This is a good Facebook group for selling Hasbros:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1712373172396520/

What Chellas do you have?  I'd be interested in a few. 

3 hours ago, herbie747 said:

I'd say sell in lots. Break them down by series, or break them down into complete vs incomplete. Do you have all the accessories?  Or the mailaways? 

This is a good Facebook group for selling Hasbros:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1712373172396520/

What Chellas do you have?  I'd be interested in a few. 

I have all of the accessories except for the black shears from the second Beefcake figure, Berzerker's cloth vest and belt and the gold chains from one of the Ramon figures.  No mailaways.

From the Chellas I have Adam Bomb, Al Snow, Dynamite Kid and Gangrel; all except Bomb are MOC.  I also have a MOC Jeff Jarrett figure from Zombie Sailor. 

• 6 months later...

So after a few months of spending more money than I should on eBay, and praying my partner doesn't find out, this is my collection...

20240411_202232

Just need the series 10 HBK with the black trunks and all of series 11. And the mailaways. But if I try to get those, I'll definitely be sleeping in the spare room with the figures.

I had about 30 from my childhood and wanted to replace a few that went missing. But I got a bit carried away and decided to try for the whole set. 

I need most of the accessories too. So if anyone's got any they want to sell, drop me a message. 

I don't know how long it's going to take to finish the collection off. But I'm considering going for the Mattel retro's afterwards. 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, lars85 said:

Just need the series 10 HBK with the black trunks and all of series 11. And the mailaways. But if I try to get those, I'll definitely be sleeping in the spare room with the figures.

On the one hand, jel that you have Dusty and whichever Bushwhacker I don't have. The cards said different to the originals so I could say Luke or Butch and either would be right but at the same time wrong. Only the other hand, I have Adam Bomb, Billy Gunn and white Yoko, so swings and roundabouts.

To match completely to the listings, you need a second Tatanka too. LOL.

• Paid Members

He’s got triples of the HBK, triples of the Road Warriors and triples of The Mountie. He’s rich and he doesn’t live in a hotel.

11 minutes ago, air_raid said:

On the one hand, jel that you have Dusty and whichever Bushwhacker I don't have. The cards said different to the originals so I could say Luke or Butch and either would be right but at the same time wrong. Only the other hand, I have Adam Bomb, Billy Gunn and white Yoko, so swings and roundabouts.

To match completely to the listings, you need a second Tatanka too. LOL.

I always thought the second release bushwhackers were just repaints with added hats. Only realised when I was getting them that the heads are swapped too. So they're technically new figures. Currently got my eye on an Adam Bomb but might have to wait for next months payday.

The completest in me wanted to get another Tatanka. But I justified not getting one because off the card you wouldn't be able to tell what series it's from. So I class it as both. Unless I start collecting MOCs. In which case, she'll definitely  leave me.