28 minutes ago, FLips said:

He’s got triples of the HBK, triples of the Road Warriors and triples of The Mountie. He’s rich and he doesn’t live in a hotel.

Triples is best.

• Paid Members

Funny timing this thread being bumped. You’ve all most likely seen this already but this popped up in my YouTube recommendations the other day. Matt Cardona and co going through the entire Hasbro line. 

Initially stuck it on in the background while I was doing bits and bobs around the house but quickly got swept up in it. Brought back so many memories. Even touches on the rarities/prototypes and stuff like Rhythm & Blues Greg, Mega Maniacs Brutus and this beauty…

IMG_5775.jpeg.ebe0d103a5a153a993a4f288b31ed878.jpeg

IMG_5776.thumb.jpeg.ec00ff0e8fe141deb4dc825e4fb9a8a8.jpeg

Just noticed that channel has similar episodes on the Jakks Bone Crunchers, LJN, Bend ‘Ems, WCW (not Galoob) and ECW as well. Don’t know when or if I’ll ever get around to watching all of them and they don’t hold the same sentimentality as the Hasbros for me because I never had any of them bar a few of the Jakks BCAs. But I really enjoyed this Hasbro one. 

• Paid Members

Road Dogg there continuing a noble tradition of being given the jump mechanism despite never going to the top rope.

Along with, fittingly enough, Repo Man.

• Paid Members
On 4/12/2024 at 9:02 PM, air_raid said:

Road Dogg there continuing a noble tradition of being given the jump mechanism despite never going to the top rope.

Along with, fittingly enough, Repo Man.

And TIL that on top of the "50 McNugget Challenge" story.... this, too, I've said before. Like one of those talking Hulksters with pre-programmed phrases at the pull of a cord. Or a psychotic Krusty doll.

On 7/21/2023 at 9:54 AM, air_raid said:

Not usually interested in customs but saw on Twitter today someone's done a Road Dog custom with the "jump" action... perfectly in keeping with Hasbro tradition of sometimes disregarding whether action fits the wrestler. You can definitely create a "high flyers" dream match now, of Roadie vs Repo Man.

Cat Red Dwarf GIF - Cat Red Dwarf So GIFs