Something happening at TNA

wrestleuk

• Paid Members

As recent as 2013 was when it was good for me, Aries feuding with Bobby Roode over the title, Bully Ray as a singles star and Hogan and Sting playing buddy cops chasing the Aces and Eights. They had some really good undercard acts in the likes of Bad Influence too.

I was getting really annoyed when not many people seemed into it at the time, but then it went to shit, especially the Aces And Eights thing, and you realise why absolutely nobody has any goodwill left towards TNA. They will always fuck it up and let you down.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anybody use the TNA Black friday ticket offer? If they are struggling to sell tickets and it gets them 1,000 fans that did not plan on going then it is still a plus for them.

I got mine, the recent tour I waited until 3 days before the show  until deciding(getting cheapest tickets)  but I thought what the hell and decided I would go.

Did anybody use the TNA Black friday ticket offer? If they are struggling to sell tickets and it gets them 1,000 fans that did not plan on going then it is still a plus for them.

I got mine, the recent tour I waited until 3 days before the show  until deciding(getting cheapest tickets)  but I thought what the hell and decided I would go.

Do you work for TNA?

I kid. I am going to go for the black Friday deal too. went this year, and like you, got my tickets a few days before the event. It was a good show overall, and the Angle/Lashley match (and Angle winning the title) was great. I won't get floor seats though, as I missed some of the action this year due to the lovely smelling group of fans who kept rushing to the barricade all the time, especially during entrances and the finish of a match.

Do you work for TNA?

I kid. I am going to go for the black Friday deal too. went this year, and like you, got my tickets a few days before the event. It was a good show overall, and the Angle/Lashley match (and Angle winning the title) was great. I won't get floor seats though, as I missed some of the action this year due to the lovely smelling group of fans who kept rushing to the barricade all the time, especially during entrances and the finish of a match.

Yeah. You always get those types. Probably to get better chances to get on TV. Though it does get annoying after a while.

I can't make it this year. So got WWE tickets instead because I can make that. Also note they went on sale today. So, chances are they've been trying to tempt people to come as well.

Archived