Something happening at TNA

wrestleuk

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Decent offer if anyone was considering going anyway. I usually do but can't justify it even at the cheaper price. Far too many good shows on these shores these last few months to justify going to TNA.

TNA_Black_Friday.jpg

TNA WRESTLING BLACK FRIDAY TICKET OFFER

24HRS ONLY

• Price savings of up to 40%

• Black Friday brings TNA fans closer to the ring!

• Any purchases on Black Friday (Friday 27 November) will be upgraded with our compliments to the next price band. i.e. a £17.50 purchase will be upgraded to a £29.50 ticket at no extra cost.

• Strictly limited availability and available on Black Friday only.

• Excludes VIP tickets / packages.

PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS AT THE PRICE YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAY. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED ABOUT YOUR UPGRADE NEXT WEEK.

Seeing Bobby Roode lost in the middle of the pack on that poster is a travesty. Him and Reigns are having the rivalry of the decade in an alt universe. A shame he's pushing 40 and will probably never have the run he should have had in the WWE.

I hope WWE one day gets the TNA library, if only to preserve AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode and the rest of the talented underachievers' bulks of work.

Decent offer if anyone was considering going anyway. I usually do but can't justify it even at the cheaper price. Far too many good shows on these shores these last few months to justify going to TNA. TNA_Black_Friday.jpg

24HRS ONLY

• Any purchases on Black Friday (Friday 27 November) will be upgraded with our compliments to the next price band. i.e. a £17.50 purchase will be upgraded to a £29.50 ticket at no extra cost.

PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS AT THE PRICE YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAY. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED ABOUT YOUR UPGRADE NEXT WEEK.

Where do you buy them from

Decent offer if anyone was considering going anyway. I usually do but can't justify it even at the cheaper price. Far too many good shows on these shores these last few months to justify going to TNA. TNA_Black_Friday.jpg

24HRS ONLY

Where do you buy them from

See tickets do the deal tomorrow. I was at this years show in Wembley and it was pretty good. I don't watch TNA but you had a Tag title Ultimate X match, Roode vs Young No DQ, Spud vs ECIII Hair vs Hair, Lashley vs Angle world title change, Spud winning the X Division title and Matt Hardy dancing with Grado. The cheap seats were pretty good so getting better ones will be pretty good. Paying £20 odd is pretty good in my eyes. I've been to all the previous tours and only VI was bad, the rest good.

TNA have pre filmed semi finals, which they planned to re film. I imagine they will just use all of those. I imagine with 14 matches filmed you could get 2-3 weeks out of tapings from that, depending on the length and if they have any other matches they have filmed. If they can get to the 16/12 with tv shows then it should be okay. 2 weeks off around the holidays should be no big deal.

To be fair, they may have just been given advice not to travel. Its not like they were just about to board the plane. 

I wonder if this tour will ever be rescheduled though.

Apparently they were flying to Paris 1st and then changing and with 60 people flying it was classed as dangerous; but may possibly be a load of bollocks.

Archived