Something happening at TNA

wrestleuk

• Paid Members

To be fair, they may have just been given advice not to travel. Its not like they were just about to board the plane. 

I wonder if this tour will ever be rescheduled though.

Apparently they were flying to Paris 1st and then changing and with 60 people flying it was classed as dangerous; but may possibly be a load of bollocks.

I know wrestling's a carny business but that's peak carny.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

They also tried to squash the rumour of low tickets sales as "the tour was being financed by Sony Six", which doesn't actually prove anything

according to meltz they weren't even selling tickets, just giving them away because you can't sell tickets at that level for anything other than cricket.

• Paid Members

I'm not watching TNA regularly at the moment, so I can't call myself a fan really. But I don't mind seeing someone with a bit of enthisuasm towards the product as it makes a change to the barrage of negativity everyone seems to throw towards the company.

I'm not watching TNA regularly at the moment, so I can't call myself a fan really. But I don't mind seeing someone with a bit of enthisuasm towards the product as it makes a change to the barrage of negativity everyone seems to throw towards the company.

Amazing to see some are still drinking the Dixie Kool Aid.

The India tour was never going to happen, it's like the Australian one, or the South American one they were suppose to be doing a while back. Dixie being Dixie. 

• Paid Members

They're not dead, they just got a new TV deal. They might be ran by a complete idiot, but they're not dead. I almost find it admirable they keep surviving.

I still bust out the TNA VHS collection of 05-06 on a regular basis (one of the most entertaining TV years of wrestling tv for me personally).

They're not dead, they just got a new TV deal. They might be ran by a complete idiot, but they're not dead. I almost find it admirable they keep surviving.

I still bust out the TNA VHS collection of 05-06 on a regular basis (one of the most entertaining TV years of wrestling tv for me personally).

That according to Meltzer they're giving away for free. 

The company is dead, just the owner is too stupid to realise. The weekly PPV days were ace, great wrestling and the odd surprise. Great days.

Archived