Something happening at TNA

wrestleuk

• Paid Members

Anyone suggesting it's a time buy is off there heads it's well documented TNA had quite a lucrative offer on the table from WGN they wouldn't turn that down to buy time elsewhere they have gone with POP for two very good reasons

1. The offer was better than offered by WGN and possibly a few other channels

2. POP is available in 75m homes (soon to be 85m) WGN 72.7m DA 57m

The haters will continue there bullshit no doubt but on the face of it TNA has signed a deal with a network that has a great availability

Maybe they accidently deleted WGN's e-mail address.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's also well documented that TNA are fucking idiots, which is why they're in the mess they're in.

What did the lucrative deal entail? I wouldn't be suprised with $8 for the night and two Popsicles out of the freezer and they get to keep an old birdcage

Is Traci Brooks still in it?

It's also well documented that TNA are fucking idiots, which is why they're in the mess they're in.

What did the lucrative deal entail? I wouldn't be suprised with $8 for the night and two Popsicles out of the freezer and they get to keep an old birdcage

Is Homicide still trying to climb out of the hole?

• Paid Members

Nope, just Lollipop's skeleton.

• Paid Members

Are you talking physically or metaphorically?

The answer's yes either way.

Are you talking physically or metaphorically?

The answer's yes either way.

I'm just finding out that they called the big red thundercage "Traci Brooks". Seems mean.

The world would be a much darker place without a bit of lolTNA in it, I just wish that the current onscreen stuff was as much of an entertaining car crash as the business side.

Speaking of Paragon, they've JUST left the station and are now on a bunch of others.

• Paid Members

TNA is scrapping it's arse on the coal so bad it's at risk of exsanguination through the buttocks.

The problem is they set up at a great time, wcw and ecw names were floating about and the Indy names were good to amazing.

They built well, got some choice wwe names and had a fairly interesting product.

Then it all went tits up.

Now there are no big names who are free to use, unless it's someone wwe wouldn't touch with a 10 foot clown pole, the Indy names are slimmer on the ground and either wank, getting a better gig else where or to sensible to get the tna tar on them.

They had names they could have made a few years back, that boat has gone.

WWE are struggling to make fresh big stars with the wealth of talent, money and prestige they have, what change does tna have with a bunch of mooks and a company pissing money from it's arse more often than not. With its shit writing and stink of mediocrity that wouldn't come off with a bottle of bleach and a scouring pad.

And it doesn't matter how many homes it reaches no one will watch because its a pile of pointless shite most people wouldn't give a haypenny jizz for.

• Paid Members

There's virtually nothing they could do to make me watch them again. I find it hard to believe anyone actually does watch them or actually pays money to see their house shows. 85 million homes that won't be tuning in.

Archived