Something happening at TNA

wrestleuk

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Has Kurt Angle ever wrestled Goldberg? There’s a match waiting to happen if not. I’d also love to hear the knock-off theme TNA would come up with for Goldberg.

I can't remember it ever really happening. Angle was feuding with Guerrero when Goldberg left after facing Brock and they rarely did cross brand promotions. So its possible it'd be a first time ever.

Or to put it another way, no, they have never wrestled.

Kurt did have the honour of throwing Billy out of the 2004 Rumble when he was distracted by Lesnar. Even that tiny interaction seemed a big deal to me at the time.

I don't recognize any of  POP's 'original programing' whatsoever. Looks the shits.

They're airing live though at least for the debut.

EDIT: They've released the video an hour earlier then planned. They've then fucked up the timer. Now it's reset on the homepage for another 4 hours.

I'm currently getting a untrusted security alert come up on TNA's web page when I visit there site, due to the fact they don't use a reliable security certificate. Sums up TNA. Who'd trust em with anything?

Fine for me in Google Chrome?

They've fixed it since. Others had same issue on F4W boards so wasn't just me. 

• Paid Members

If you're a hardcore TNA fan then you're in luck. They will ALWAYS be around. Whether its on a tiny channel, paying to be on a tiny channel or sticking episodes for free on Youtube.

Whatever Dixie's parents have to do to keep her happy they will do. Its a drop in the ocean compared to Panda Energy.

Even when I hear through here of supposed decent stuff from TNA (like Spud feud about a year ago), I literally cant be bothered to check it out. I've been burned too many times.

Its a joke. Put a bullet in its head.

Archived