LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

• Paid Members

I will seek legal action tomorrow then. You do not deserve to be a mod on here.

Where are you going to seek Legal Advice ( serious question )

How will you pay a solicotor or will you be trying to get one on a no win - no fee basis.

Do you know which Moderator changed the title of thread ( serious question ) 

I will learn

No you won't. You're not able for learning. Your family/carers/guardians shouldn't be indulging you in this doomed Vince McMahon fantasy, and they definitely shouldn't be letting you post about it on wrestling forums. Do they know you're on here? 

You know on X Factor when Simon Cowell tells someone how they should give up and tells the family off for indulging the talentless sea hag in chasing an unobtainable dream? That's this.

Bowler, you're that guy who stood there saying "Come on move your body" over Mysterious Girl.

• Paid Members

How will you pay a solicitor or will you be trying to get one on a no win - no peas basis.

I am actually crying with laughter typing this...what a wonderful post in a truly wonderful thread. Made my day.

• Paid Members

I will seek legal action tomorrow then. You do not deserve to be a mod on here.

I actually have a law degree.

For reference, to read through this whole thread (which will be necessary to gain the facts) you're probably looking at a £700 bill at least. 57 pages, brah.

However, seeing as UKFF discount is the done thing (a policy implemented by you funnily enough) I will take the case for an inital £500, a pie and a guarantee that Mr Fuji's Bowler Hat will appear at LPW: Nemesis.

And yes, I do genuinely have a degree in law.

• Paid Members

I have a degree in TV & Film so I can relate with you Bowler on how everything you've done has been a big fruitless waste of time. I will take your case on for £400 and a spot on the card to duet Mysterious Girl with you.

• Paid Members

Adam I have no law experience and I have no right being a lawyer, but I promise I'll put together a PROFESSIONAL case, with PROFESSIONAL arguments. Just give me a chance to show that I am the most PROFESSIONAL lawyer in the world

Will you promise to learn on the job ?

• Paid Members

OBJECTION!

Adam don't listen to these amateurs. I have played no less than three Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney games and ALL of the Professor Layton games so I am the lawyer for you. I will drop my rate to £300 and a signed autograph of Mr Peas himself, Luther Reigns.

Adam I have no law experience and I have no right being a lawyer, but I promise I'll put together a PROFESSIONAL case, with PROFESSIONAL arguments. Just give me a chance to show that I am the most PROFESSIONAL lawyer in the world

Will you promise to learn on the job ?

I promise I've got loads of help from established lawyers who have said they will help me learn. I just deserve a chance to show that I can be PROFESSIONAL. Adam should hire me as his lawyer so I can prove to him and all of you that I am a PROFESSIONAL lawyer!!!!