LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

• Paid Members

I hope it's okay, I decided to be a bit proactive and contact a couple of catering firms in the area, as I feel like you might be underestimating the demands of serving up that quantity of pie and peas, let along chips, mash, and gravy. They said they'll hit you up on fb, professional to professional.

Hmm, seems Mr Bowler isn't the professional he would have you think he is. Just been on LinkedIn, the cheeky pie flashers not even on there. No sign of LBW organisation either.

Is this a wind up? Because I've been given permission by work to work out of Leeds office that week and I'm just about to book train ticket.

Can you confirm the double header is going ahead please? I don't have Facebook so can you reply here, thanks

• Paid Members

Just heard through the rumour mill that (AND AGAIN IT'S ONLY A RUMOUR) Bossman is in the Rumble!

He's dead you sick fuck

Someone better tell Bowler the bad news.

• Paid Members

As regards the meat raffle, will there be adequate refrigeration for the winner to store aforementioned flesh, as the acrid heat and sweat given off by all the freeloading UKFF members who will gain gratis entrance will turn it within minutes.

Also will there be a bit of dog in there to please the slitty eyed contingent?

Edited by Thunderplex

• Moderators

Sent to Bicurious Dad.

LPW said
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU SLANDERING U FUCKING BASTARD

IF I WAS YOU I WOULD WATCH MY MOUTH U GOT THAT AND I BEEN CRB checked already twat

PROFESSIONAL. He's treating people. Dad, you should go to the police I think, especially now he's lying about the already agreed free entry for UKFF members.