Who would you like to see in NXT?

tiger_rick

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jay Lethal, imagine how good his "this is the greatest championship, because I have it" shtick would be for the IC Title for example

Kyle O' Reilly from Re:dragon can really do it all and I think he could get fans behind him, Bobby Fish wouldn't hurt either. but Kyle is the one with the most singles potential

AJ Styles would be a classic moment, but it should happen soon really, if at all

I like EC3 from TNA, and if TNA go under, I'd like to see this guy crop up in NXT

I like EC3 too, but it's worth pointing out he was in the old style NXT and released.

was this era of Michael Cole hosting? because that should hardly even count, come to think of it, give Low Ki another shot

• Paid Members
come to think of it, give Low Ki another shot

Every company on the planet has thought "Give Low Ki another shot" at some point. The guy always manages to get into a decent spot and then fucks off. You can't plan anything long term around him.

But yeah, bring him in for a handful of one shots. He can still go. He's already had blinders with Balor and Itami in their past lives.

• Paid Members

He either presents or is a panelist on the Raw pre-show, isn't he? I think he replaced A-Ry when he returned to the ring.

Why on earth does fucking Raw have a pre-show?!?!

• Paid Members

Styles and Carlito definitely. I'm sure we're going to see Styles soon anyway which is quite surprising because I'd have thought he'd be making loads more in Japan and the indies.  Not heard much of Carlito recently tbh, I think the last time I saw any pics of him would have been about a year ago and he looked in pretty good shape, always liked him and never really understood why they got shot of him when there was a lot more dead wood around.

Maybe not anyone elses first pick but I'd like to see Tyler Reks again, he had a great look and was a solid hand in the ring, a bit bland fair enough but slap a gimmick on him or give him a heater and you've got a solid upper-midcard guy right there.

Dare I say it... David Otunga

What did happen to him ?

He just seemed to stop wrestling full-time for some reason. They still have him doing stuff for them, appearances etc. He pops up now and again on pre-shows and once in a blue moon he'll wrestle. He did a week of house shows earlier this year, tagging with Titus O'Neil when someone got sacked or injured. Might have been when Slater was up on the bogus rape charges or whatever it was.

Before that, Otunga's last match was the Andre battle royal at WrestleMania 30. Before that, it was a loss to Ryback on Raw over a year earlier.

Archived