Who would you like to see in NXT?

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Definitely AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura. Unlikely, but both are as good as anybody about right now.

You might be getting your wish for AJ Styles soon. There's talk of bringing him in for the Network specials and for their on the road specials.

He was in TNA for 11 year and they werent interested in him. He's been in New Japan for a year and they've totally changed their opinion on him. Madness, really.

Wow. I really hope this happens now.

The Dudleys are a good shout too.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely Carlito, and I'd give Trent Baretta and Curt Hawkins a go. I'd really like to see Morrison back for a bit of a feud with Tyler Breeze as well, just to see if he's improved.

And the main two, of course, being Domino and Sex Ferguson.

• Awards Moderator

I'm in the middle of watching Elimination Chamber 2011, and it made me want to see a bit of Rey Mysterio in NXT. Fresh environment, a whole crop of guys he hasn't worked with before, a load he could teach them, and if he's only working TV taping days then there's less chance of him getting injured.

If they ever got AJ Styles, I'd want him straight onto the main roster.

Jay Lethal, imagine how good his "this is the greatest championship, because I have it" shtick would be for the IC Title for example

Kyle O' Reilly from Re:dragon can really do it all and I think he could get fans behind him, Bobby Fish wouldn't hurt either. but Kyle is the one with the most singles potential

AJ Styles would be a classic moment, but it should happen soon really, if at all

I like EC3 from TNA, and if TNA go under, I'd like to see this guy crop up in NXT

As for pure fantasy, I'd like to see them go for a bit of a risk as well and bring a real hard hitter from NJPW like Ishii or Suzuki on a short term despite their ages, would be fresh as hell. It'd be great, Suzuki could turn up as the 50 year old with no WWE history, who nobody takes seriously at first before revealing he can knock seven shades of shit out of any superstar

• Paid Members

Jay Lethal, imagine how good his "this is the greatest championship, because I have it" shtick would be for the IC Title for example

Kyle O' Reilly from Re:dragon can really do it all and I think he could get fans behind him, Bobby Fish wouldn't hurt either. but Kyle is the one with the most singles potential

AJ Styles would be a classic moment, but it should happen soon really, if at all

I like EC3 from TNA, and if TNA go under, I'd like to see this guy crop up in NXT

I like EC3 too, but it's worth pointing out he was in the old style NXT and released.

• Paid Members

He had almost a year in the new style NXT too, although his appearences became more sparing, IIRC.

I was gutted when he was released as I was a big Derrick Bateman fan, but he's been even better as EC3. I'd love to seem him back there, and if TNA does go tits up, I don't think it's beyond the realms that they'd have him back.

NXT tag division is the shits.

What ever happened to the Vaudevillians?

They should be back on next week.  They've been doing house shows all this time they've not been on TV, so neither of them has been injured.  Wonder why they haven't been on.

Archived