Who would you like to see in NXT?

tiger_rick

Styles and Carlito definitely. I'm sure we're going to see Styles soon anyway which is quite surprising because I'd have thought he'd be making loads more in Japan and the indies.  Not heard much of Carlito recently tbh, I think the last time I saw any pics of him would have been about a year ago and he looked in pretty good shape, always liked him and never really understood why they got shot of him when there was a lot more dead wood around.

Because he couldn't be arsed and he'd been wanting to leave for ages.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is this turning into one of those threads where people just list things with no reasoning?

My choice would be Matt Hardy, I know he's on a decent wedge on his current schedule but he'd be perfect as the bitter ex star jealous of Balor, Itami, Owens etc. having the opposite career trajectory to him (indies to WWE rather than WWE to indies)

So is this turning into one of those threads where people just list things with no reasoning?

My choice would be Matt Hardy, I know he's on a decent wedge on his current schedule but he'd be perfect as the bitter ex star jealous of Balor, Itami, Owens etc. having the opposite career trajectory to him (indies to WWE rather than WWE to indies)

It would appear that way.

Is Matt still mental or is he all sorted now? Matt would be good in kind of a Mick Foley anti hardcore gimmick. "Hey kids, don't jump off ladders because you'll be forgotten about and thrown away once WWE are bored of you." Preaching about not taking risks because it's not worth ruining your body over. It could be done in with a real false sense of sincerity while he tries to mentor "young kids"

Archived