Who was WWE champion when you lost your virginity

TheShowOff

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Orton. I've just had to spend 10 minute's working out the year from old ledgers and journals, thankfully it wasn't in any that got destroyed being somewhat of a milestone in life (it was 4 days after his win fyi)

I'm so bad with time, I recall the event well but it could have happened anywhere from last year to 10 years ago.

• Paid Members

Roman Reigns, hopefully.

"The wrestling world reeled today as early 2000s also-ran Roman Reigns, who had promised much early in his career but had left wrestling before his expected world title reign to go in to politics, returned to the ring and scored a stunning victory for his first world title, just weeks shy of his 60th birthday."

Love it :)

• Paid Members

I don't remember who was champ when I lost mine, probably Triple H or The Rock, it would have been 2003.  I do however remember sleeping with a girl who ended up being a long term girlfriend for several years, during the first ever WWE draft and she was riding away and when Triple H got drafted to smackdown, I stopped and shouted "No fucking way!?"

She must have found it funny because she stuck around....

• Paid Members

I don't remember who was champ when I lost mine, probably Triple H or The Rock, it would have been 2003.

If it was 2003, it definitely wasn't The Rock.

during the first ever WWE draft and she was riding away and when Triple H got drafted to smackdown, I stopped and shouted "No fucking way"

You must have a terrible memory because HHH was the Undisputed Champion during the first draft so was exclusive to both brands.

Maybe you lost it in 2008 when he actually was drafted to Smackdown.

Archived