Who was WWE champion when you lost your virginity

TheShowOff

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

February 2010, so the answer is Sheamus.

It was a beautiful summer, a whirlwind romance. Sparks flew the first time I took her in a manly fashion. When we finished, after a 45 minute exhibition of animal passion, she applauded, and said I had restored her faith in God. She was a 23 year old blonde who had won Australian Zoo Model of the Year in 2008, beautifully tanned with gravity defying E cup tits.

*wakes up*

I was approaching my 20th birthday and had abysmal results with women. It wasn't that I was too shy to talk to them, or unable to make my intentions clear, but every girl I ever spoke with decided that I was "such a nice guy" and "didn't want to "ruin the friendship", even if I had met her the very same night. I didn't want to leave my teens a virgin, so I got a hooker. Asian, small tits, either late 30s or early 40s.

I did actually last around the time I said in my Zoo Model fantasy. Not because I was some sexual Superman, but because I didn't find her attractive. I ended up faking an orgasm close to the hour and getting out of there.

Not much has changed since then, to be honest. Picked up two fatties for one night stands to similar results. Had one good sexual experience, with an actual girlfriend, in April 2012 (Punk was champ then). Apart from that, just been beating my Bodhrán.

nov 98 so The peoples champion was champ, I could never raise an eyebrow properly but something was rising during that title reign 

I'm waiting for someone to come in with Hogan and the inevitable "came crashing down and hurt inside" quip

Well... when i was on holiday in 2002, the day of SummerSlam, Fanny Pack lost his virginity to some lass from Ipswich.

So Rock was champ but only for a few hours after i had totally awkward bloody everywhere sex as she was a virgin too, so this post is for her aswell!

Hope everyones had there breakfast.

• Paid Members

Cena,Booker & Big Show holding the World titles in November 06. 

Wild night! Somehow managed to fuck the condom up on opening and ended up with head going in unprotected like Mick Foley in a I quit match. 

Archived