Who was WWE champion when you lost your virginity

TheShowOff

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Kurt Angle, late 2000. I popped it to one of the Wasp Sisters, so named because they looked like bulldogs chewing on wasps. But she was 20, I was 15, so i wasn't turning that shit down.

• Paid Members

Valentines Day 2010 my fellow Irishman Sheamus was in the middle of his short run with the belt. It was a good time in both our lives. Myself and my surroundings resembled Vince after his St. Valentines Day Massacre cage match with Austin. 

mcmahon.png

So, I lost mine to the lady who Id still be married 14 years later. We met in March 2001.

All I remember from that time period is The Rock was champion, Limp Bizkit's My Way is a great tune, WWF bought WCW and Wrestlemania X7 was amazing.

• Paid Members

Roman Reigns, hopefully.

"The wrestling world reeled today as early 2000s also-ran Roman Reigns, who had promised much early in his career but had left wrestling before his expected world title reign to go in to politics, returned to the ring and scored a stunning victory for his first world title, just weeks shy of his 60th birthday."

• Paid Members

I'd turned 14 a month before, so that'd mean August 1999 was the month.

I don't know who was champ on the magical (well, very clumsy and over very quickly) night though. Wasn't the title changing hands more often than Sunny in the ECW locker room around then? I know Austin, Triple H and Mankind held the title that month. Did anyone else?

I'm guessing it was Austin, actually. The Triple H and Foley wins were right at the end of the month around SummerSlam so Austin probably.

• Paid Members

Triple H was world champion and Brock was WWE Champion, if I recall. Jeff Jarrett was NWA champion and Xavier was ROH champion.

It makes me feel sad that the current WWE champion was the WWE champion when I first had a shag. It should make me feel younger, but it doesnt.

Archived