having things spoilt for you - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Slapnuts

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Kerrang radio were talking about Survivor Series on Monday midday-ish. I switched my speakers off before the disk jockey even finished saying the word "series" and tweeted them angrily!! They tweeted me back saying that no spoilers were revealed! Still better safe than sorry!

• Paid Members

Kerrang radio were talking about Survivor Series on Monday midday-ish. I switched my speakers off before the disk jockey even finished saying the word "series" and tweeted them angrily!! They tweeted me back saying that no spoilers were revealed! Still better safe than sorry!

People that send angry tweets about things they haven't seen/didn't happen are the coolest.

People that send angry tweets about things they haven't seen/didn't happen are the coolest.

Shut up you bellend 

• 7 months later...

I didn't watch Smackdown live until Weds evening after getting in from work. But on Wednesday morning before work, my son came running into the kitchen as i'm making his and his brothers breakfast shouting "oh my god Daddy, Fin Balor got Drafted to Raw and so did Rollins and Dean is in SD!!!!!"

"How has he watched SD already" I thought? We don't have sky sports so for him to see it, I'd have to cast it from a dodgy website to the TV for him. So I asked him "How do you know that? Are you changing your guesses?" (My family had written down 10 guesses each over the weekend)

"No Daddy, I'm watching something called Draft Centre Live on the network!"

"For fuck sake! Make your own damn breakfast now Isaac!"

I didn't watch Smackdown live until Weds evening after getting in from work. But on Wednesday morning before work, my son came running into the kitchen as i'm making his and his brothers breakfast shouting "oh my god Daddy, Fin Balor got Drafted to Raw and so did Rollins and Dean is in SD!!!!!"

"How has he watched SD already" I thought? We don't have sky sports so for him to see it, I'd have to cast it from a dodgy website to the TV for him. So I asked him "How do you know that? Are you changing your guesses?" (My family had written down 10 guesses each over the weekend)

"No Daddy, I'm watching something called Draft Centre Live on the network!"

"For fuck sake! Make your own damn breakfast now Isaac!"

That's brilliant. Would be even funnier if he had watched it live throughout the night. 

Main thing that irks me at the moment is when people mention the results of the Cruiserweight Classic. I don't mean talking about the results of the show when it airs, I'm referring to them spoiling the results of the latest tapings. I find it all very irritating. Why not wait until the episode airs?

I wish there were spoiler-free versions of wrestlers' Twitter accounts I could follow. For example, one that retweets everything Triple H posts except for congratulating the winner of a match before anyone outside America's had a chance to watch it.

Archived