having things spoilt for you - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Slapnuts

You've got to remember that they work off of the idea that people are watching the show live. Sometimes they could a little more cryptic with news on www.com after big events, like 'who came out on top inthe WWE Championship match?' and the if you click it its your own fault.

As for Zane's comment about CWC spoilers, I agree and I don't understand why you would find out results so far in advance as surely it ruins the show for them as its broadcast because they already know who wins

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've got to remember that they work off of the idea that people are watching the show live.

Yes I know, that's why I'm wishing for a spoiler-free alternative rather than trying to change the way their main account works.

Of course I could.

Christ.

I'll say again: I'm not demanding anything. I'm not saying they're doing anything wrong.

It's just something I would like.

So that I don't have to avoid Twitter until I've watched the show.

I wish there were spoiler-free versions of wrestlers' Twitter accounts I could follow. For example, one that retweets everything Triple H posts except for congratulating the winner of a match before anyone outside America's had a chance to watch it.

When does this happen? Is there any WWE content that's not shown here live still?

Okay, let me rephrase that:

"...before anyone outside America with a conventional sleep pattern has had a chance to watch it."

Apologies for being so cryptic in my first post.

Oh right. I wasn't sure if Smackdown Live wasn't live here or something. There can't be many people who aren't arsed about watching the shows live yet find it impossible to avoid Triple H's Twitter all day when they're at work -- certainly not enough people for him to create a second account. Essentially, what you're asking for is Triple H's Twitter on a 16 hour delay. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Watched every match of the first 17 days of the G1 Climax, many of them live. Went away this weekend when the final two shows happened so made a point of avoiding all forums and social media. Went on to NJPW World today and was greeted not only by a graphic for the final day showing the two block winners (thus spoiling three matches on the block B final day) but also a graphic for a separate video of the overall winner's celebration.  :glare:

• 5 weeks later...

Managed to spoil backlash for myself when trying to obtain it as you do by typing in wwe backlash instead of the site I was looking for to get to it. The worse part was on first glance I didn't see but my own fucking self sabotaging mind had to have a second glance to find out if I had been lucky first time to miss it or if there were no spoilers. 

Archived