The PROGRESS Wrestling Thread

Out of curiosity, is Ospreay booked somewhere else on Sunday? I'm a little surprised he isn't on the first show after losing the title.

I assume he's just being given a break, PROGRESS like to rotate guys in and out to keep them fresh. So if he comes back after a show or two off fans will appreciate him being back.

I'll imagine he'll be at the big March anniversary show. With the NJPW rumours I'd imagine they'll be fazing him out. Probably the right decision, he's done it all in PROGRESS.

He'll be like Zack Sabre Jr, always a top star that can walk into a semi-main when he's available. I'd be surprised not to see him at the big Brixton show if he's available, but the anniversary shows aren't necessarily big shows for PROGRESS. 

• Paid Members

Also, note Chapter 27 is titled The Lost Art of Suffering. Anyone else see that as a possible hint of Havoc's return?

Me, and probably hundreds of others. It's not subtle, is it?

I'm making my way through Progress from the start on Demand at the moment. In terms of storylines, will I miss anything if I stick to the Chapter shows and skip Endvr, World Cup, Download and so on? If not, are any of the non-Chapter shows essential viewing for other reasons- great matches, special appearances etc?

• Paid Members

How does everybody find Pivotshare for Progress On Demand?

My PC hardware is pretty up to date and I stream with no problems from absolutely everywhere else (Netflix, Hulu, Now TV, Amazon, Vimeo, a load of US places) and Pivotshare is the only video host I get issues with.

In Microsoft Edge I can't pick a video quality and it pixelates, in Chrome it freezes unless I choose a low quality setting and on Firefox it appears to run well but I can't see any options so I can't make it full screen. Anybody else seeing the same things?

My PC hardware is pretty up to date and I stream with no problems from absolutely everywhere else (Netflix, Hulu, Now TV, Amazon, Vimeo, a load of US places) and Pivotshare is the only video host I get issues with.

In Microsoft Edge I can't pick a video quality and it pixelates, in Chrome it freezes unless I choose a low quality setting and on Firefox it appears to run well but I can't see any options so I can't make it full screen. Anybody else seeing the same things?

Yeah I don't think it's that great. The files are pretty big so it does require decent bandwidth. I have fibre and don't have any problems on either Chrome or Roku. Roku is definitely the smoothest experience, would recommend it. Pretty cheap and has a lot of other stuff, we cut the cord because of it. 

Same here. I tried Chrome, Safari and Opera but neither worked. I had to cancel my subscription because of it. I couldn't get through a single match with out it buffering and I am a Netflix, Prime and Sky Go user who never has problems with either.