The PROGRESS Wrestling Thread

anyone got any idea if you can stand upstairs in the ritz or if thats reserved for guests ?

The balcony is open, only sections of it are reserved (like the commentary area).

thought that'd be the case. was front row last time but figured i'd try out standing this time around. balcony seems a shout

anyone got any idea if you can stand upstairs in the ritz or if thats reserved for guests ?

The balcony is open, only sections of it are reserved (like the commentary area).

thought that'd be the case. was front row last time but figured i'd try out standing this time around. balcony seems a shout

I can say from our perspective the view is certainly excellent! Another bar up there too.

The Dunne Brothers beat Moustache Mountain

Damon Moser beat Ashton Smith

Jinny beat Toni Storm

Mark Haskins beat Flash Morgan Webster

T-Bone beat Big Daddy Walter

Tommy End answered Marty Scrull's non title villain open challenge and defeated him.

&

The Origin retained the tag titles over FSU.

Noodles were awesome if a little too filling after a few 2 pints jugs of Tuborg.

Edited by stevieg1980

Best individual PROGRESS show in, well, ages tonight.

For a show that didn't look much on paper, that was well worth the £12.

Jinny vs Toni Storm if you like your character driven stuff this was the match for you. When Toni did the ripping the binbag off what a reaction.

Moustache Mountain were decent, still don't understand Damian Dunne.

Haskins vs Webster, Scurll vs End were really good. The reaction to End coming out as the mystery was fun. I'm sure i saw many a front row person hugging.

Daddy vs T-Bone was 2 big buggers smashing each other. 

Main event was 30 minutes of great action and helps make the Origin more stronger.

Daddy vs T-Bone was 2 big buggers smashing each other.

This was so, so, so much fun!!! This Atlas Championship is gonna be bloody brilliant. Big Guys just smashing the shit out of one another

Don't know you guys but I thought T-Bone winning was a bit of an upset. But yeah big burly men beating on each other. Bring it on.