The PROGRESS Wrestling Thread

I did the opposite for SSS16, and went from Manchester to Camden. I stayed over though and went home Tuesday morning. May have to give it a try sometime in the opposite direction. Main issue is the last bus home from Manchester is 22.55 on a Sunday, and I'd end up having to shell out for a taxi home from town (I actually live closer to Bolton than Manchester)

Hero vs Scurll and Gibson vs Moser announced so finally the June 19th Manchester card is taking shape.

They were both announced a while back. FSU (Mark Andrews and Eddie Dennis) vs Dunne Bro.s (Pete and Damian Dunne) has been announced this evening for the show

• Paid Members

What time are Manchester doors / first bell this time, have they changed?

Doors at 2pm, show starts at 3pm, I believe.

Yep, bell time same as before, doors just an hour later (they've found security & desk process at The Ritz is more efficient than the Electric Ballroom, so only need 1 hour to get everyone in)

Yep, bell time same as before, doors just an hour later (they've found security & desk process at The Ritz is more efficient than the Electric Ballroom, so only need 1 hour to get everyone in)

Isn't it usually Doors at 2pm, Show starts at 4pm, but next week it's doors at 3pm instead

• Paid Members

Isn't it usually Doors at 2pm, Show starts at 4pm, but next week it's doors at 3pm instead
No, you're thinking of the London shows there (2pm for 4pm start; Manchester has previously been 1pm doors for 3pm start, but it's 2pm doors this time).

EDIT: or, what Callum said...

Edited by Big Benny HG