The PROGRESS Wrestling Thread

Any idea what his theme is out of interest?

Haskins? It's 'Nowhere to Hide" by Crobot.

I also don't get this "underrated" thing either. He's been consistently presented at the very top of the UK scene since 2009 with those main events with Pac, Zack, Marty etc. and very much presented as DG:UK's home 'ace', and was hardly an unknown before that.

I maybe think it's a case where he 'disappeared' for a couple of years while he was contracted to TNA, so by the time he got back out there again things had moved on and there were a whole load of new stars, new high profile promotions and new fans.

I think most of it comes from the renewed boom of the last year or so, where people all over the world are raving about Ospreay, Sabre Jr, Scurll, Havoc, End etc etc... but very few people are talking about Haskins. He hasn't been flown to the US or Japan. Yes we all know how good he is and what he can do, but outside of the UK scene he isn't being recognised as the leading talent that he is. 

In terms of good Haskins matches, obviously the match against Ospreay was incredible but he also had great matches against Gibson at Chapter 25 and Scurll at Chapter 26. 

Any idea what his theme is out of interest?

Haskins? It's 'Nowhere to Hide" by Crobot.

I also don't get this "underrated" thing either. He's been consistently presented at the very top of the UK scene since 2009 with those main events with Pac, Zack, Marty etc. and very much presented as DG:UK's home 'ace', and was hardly an unknown before that.

I maybe think it's a case where he 'disappeared' for a couple of years while he was contracted to TNA, so by the time he got back out there again things had moved on and there were a whole load of new stars, new high profile promotions and new fans.

I think most of it comes from the renewed boom of the last year or so, where people all over the world are raving about Ospreay, Sabre Jr, Scurll, Havoc, End etc etc... but very few people are talking about Haskins. He hasn't been flown to the US or Japan. Yes we all know how good he is and what he can do, but outside of the UK scene he isn't being recognised as the leading talent that he is.

In terms of good Haskins matches, obviously the match against Ospreay was incredible but he also had great matches against Gibson at Chapter 25 and Scurll at Chapter 26.

The Scrull match is one of my favourites in recent memory. One thing I like about Progress is there is a clear divide between Face/Heel, which is quite rare in this day in age, and in the Scrull-Haskins match this is very evident and both play their roles so well. Would of loved to have seen his SSS16 day 2 performance, if he hadn't have got ill.

He was my pick to win this year. He's been the guy that's impressed me the most so far in 2016 and he's really improved since I first watched him on TNA Impact when he appeared because he's come on leaps and bounds since then. Rotten shame it happened. I'm very behind on Progress at the moment. Still haven't finished Chapter 27, so going to have to get through those shows first

• Paid Members

I'm assuming he would of just followed Andrews route to the final and then go on to face Whiplash this weekend, so hopefully he's back and continuing that, he's match with Scrull a few months ago was great story telling.

The Scrull match is one of my favourites in recent memory. One thing I like about Progress is there is a clear divide between Face/Heel, which is quite rare in this day in age, and in the Scrull-Haskins match this is very evident and both play their roles so well. Would of loved to have seen his SSS16 day 2 performance, if he hadn't have got ill.

Have a word with yourself. That's not his name.

Also, stop typing "would of." Would HAVE.

I'm assuming he would of just followed Andrews route to the final and then go on to face Whiplash this weekend, so hopefully he's back and continuing that, he's match with Scrull a few months ago was great story telling.

Have a word with yourself. That's not his name.

Also, stop typing "would of." Would HAVE.

Honest mistake, apologies, but glad you contributed, idiot.