The PROGRESS Wrestling Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Has anyone ever managed to sell their Progress tickets via their Twickets site? IF so, how does it work? I might no longer be able to go to the Ally Pally show in September, but will happily sell my tickets if someone wants them. I had a look at Twickets and couldn't see anything for selling them, but I wasn't sure if it was too early?

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, having lived abroad for ages I had no idea how hard it was to get tickets to britwres events! The demand is great for the scene but shit for me as I'm only in the country for a short while. Is there a secondary market for tickets at all or is a sell out just impossible to get to? Thanks for any help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Paid Members
On 11/14/2022 at 5:43 PM, Merzbow said:

Has Progress really been that dull since 2019?

They've done some interesting stuff, but it may as well have happened in a vacuum, as they've just shat the bed in terms of momentum and credibility. The blokes that bought it would have been better off using that money on a whole new promotion, rather than inheriting the baggage of PROGRESS, or the expectations that they would return to prior glories or to a Brewdog-y "punk rock" identity that they can't remotely lay claim to any more, especially with the Dubai thing coming up.