Big Benny HG

The PROGRESS Wrestling Thread

Is that SSS:16 weekend? I'm down for that, so might check it out. As someone who's heard of Kaiju, but never seen any of their stuff, any recommendations @Carbomb?

29 minutes ago, AdamTH17 said:

Is that SSS:16 weekend? I'm down for that, so might check it out. As someone who's heard of Kaiju, but never seen any of their stuff, any recommendations @Carbomb?

I've only seen the odd show from torrented downloads on PWTorrents, I'm afraid. Long lost on my old laptop that did a massive electronic fart and died. Their stuff's just generally worth checking out, as it's always fun. Sure you can find things on YouTube! Even their highlight videos are good to watch.

Progress needs Big joe,Thomas Wolfe and Damon Leigh, those three have reinvented themselves and are amazing at futureshock just for characters alone, I watch them .

On 2/23/2019 at 5:59 AM, Rosler28 said:

Progress needs Big joe,Thomas Wolfe and Damon Leigh, those three have reinvented themselves and are amazing at futureshock just for characters alone, I watch them .

You seen to be littering every thread about these three, which one are you?