The PROGRESS Wrestling Thread

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Cheers for this info, I’m a brand new Hana Kimura fan so I’ll be getting tickets to this.

Edit: I’ve just taken a look and they’ve only announced Jordynne Grace, Chihiro Hashimoto, Charlie Morgan, Toni Storm and Kay Lee Ray.

Do you have a link to the other announcements? 

Just checked and Hana Kimura is no longer on the Walthamstow show, just the Thursday night show in Bethnal Green. Sorry!

2 minutes ago, Linus said:

Just checked and Hana Kimura is no longer on the Walthamstow show, just the Thursday night show in Bethnal Green. Sorry!

Ah no worries, I noticed the tickets for the Thursday show were sold out.  I’ll keep an eye on it to see if anymore get released

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

This is a bit PCW and their Trav DVD, isn't it?

Not surprised at all. For a company comfortably tucked into bed with WWE, their customer service department is shocking. Lack of communication in general from them is completely bush league. Remember seeing something in the fan group a few months back about people not receiving rewards, and not wholly surprised to see it still remains an issue.

The Kickstarter and the rewards are the responsibility of the documentary maker rather than Progress itself so attempting to hang this on them isn't right.

I know for a fact that the guys at Progress have been doing their best to try and help out, chase things up and so on but there's only so much you can do in these instances.

50 minutes ago, Chris Brooker said:

The Kickstarter and the rewards are the responsibility of the documentary maker rather than Progress itself so attempting to hang this on them isn't right.

I know for a fact that the guys at Progress have been doing their best to try and help out, chase things up and so on but there's only so much you can do in these instances.

The tweeter has pointed this out, but you're absolutely right.  Progress are going above and beyond to facilitate.

So The Wembley Card is near enough finalised.

Walter(c) Vs Tyler Bate for The Progress Title

Doug Williams(c) Vs Trent Seven for The Atlas Title and Doug Williams Career

Pete Dunne Vs Ilja Dragunov

Jimmy Havok Vs Paul Robinson - NO DQ

Mark Andrews Vs Eddie Dennis - TLC match

Jinny(c) Vs Millie McKenzie Vs Toni Storm for The Women’s Progress Title 

Matt Riddle Vs Mark Haskins

Thunderbastard Tag Title Match

Edited by TildeGuy~!

4 minutes ago, Big Benny HG said:

And the tag title match isn't champs vs. ThunderBastard winners - the ThunderBastard is the title match (the champs are in it).

Having a mare here, 

I thought this was just a Tag league leading to the winner getting a shot.

Turns out they all face each other leading to a gauntlet style match in where the order is decided by where you finish in the league. 

Progress and their rules, I thought 3 and you’re in was enough. 

• Paid Members

If I'm honest, that's a pretty underwhelming card overall. I hope they've got some surprises lined up, because that's no better than the average Chapter show. Obviously they've had to reshuffle stuff due to NJPW commitments and whatnot, but still it doesn't quite feel like a card worthy of such a grand stage as it stands. 

I thought that even though it’s just Zack Sabre Jr and Will Ospreay being removed(ZSJ was supposed to face Banks for the title and Ospreay was supposed to face Havok but they did that match on the last Progress show)

Travis Banks is out through injury but I’m not a fan of his anyways.

Maybe they can loan someone from NXT again but they’ll need to announce it sooner rather then later.