Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Jerry Springers Too Hot For TV?

This all immediately becomes archive content as part of your Network package, amongst throngs of other filth.

I watched the first ep of the E&C thing, apart from a joke with Vince saying he's never liked Christian - "don't you read the internet?" it was rotten. If there is genuine improvement though I may give a second chance as I saw the AJ Styles/Bullet Club/TNA clip on facebook and found it very amusing. I just doubt where E&C themselves are naturally funny in this day and age

Jerry Springers Too Hot For TV?

This all immediately becomes archive content as part of your Network package, amongst throngs of other filth.

Well that's my point. Won't get a second series.
Jerry Springer costs money. A personality to add flavour to the initial front loading of Network programs to potential subscribers. That and one series pretty much covered all available Attitude Era worst-of themes. That's why it hasn't got a second series.

Not because it was boundary pushing or in poor taste. Similarly if this show doesn't get renewed for another series it will be for lack of interest or some other reason superfluous to your suggestion that some content might be too risque.

(Edit: watching the latest episode now it is quite surprising what they get away with but still... it was greenlit in the first place and they seem to have a place for this in modern day Network WWE.)

Edited by Gay as FOOK

I've been re-watching the 1999 Raw's the past few weeks and it went from Ministry of Darkness v Corporation on one episode, to the Corporate Ministry in the next episode, and despite the episodes being in the correct order I thought "ah, I know, it must be carried on on Smackdown". So when looking, Smackdown episodes started 3 months after the Raw's im watching now... So after research it turns out there were a few Smackdown episodes that aired which is where the unification happened between the two factions, but these episodes aren't officially classed as episodes.... what the hell

• Paid Members

The E&C show is definitely a grower. Nowhere near as bad as I thought at first. Some pretty near the knuckle stuff at times too. Ep 3 (I think) had the "Fuji's racist salt - because it was the 70s and we didn't know any better" and advert for Sunny's miracle drops with side effects including "Cake Fancer" and "DUIs".

This week's episode is called SportsEntertainmentMania.

It's been better than the trailer made it look, although I haven't watched them all.   Most of what I've read seem to agree if you skip the first episode you'll like it, if you watch the first one you won't want to watch anymore.