WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Discussion

KingOfMetal

• Paid Members

How about this.. Brock kills Christian and takes his spot. Final 2 are Brock/Orton and lights go out with a few dongs, lights back on, RKO 123. You have Brock pissed that Taker cost him the title that he's been talking about for months, and still keep plans for WM logical with Orton winning.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Taker has no reason to do that though. Would make him a bit of a dick. Almost on mysterio levels.

I was thinking along the lines of stopping Brock after he takes the liberty yet again. It'll have to be him that confronts Brock no? If not tonight, then it'll probably be on a Raw whilst Brock is killing someone. Won't have the same impact as costing Brock the title though.

• Paid Members

Building Brock up for a match with the Undertaker by losing to anyone would be a bad idea. The whole point of crushing Henry and Big Show was to show how Brock and destroy anyone at will. If Undertaker distracts him, he's pretty much outsmarted him before they even touch. Undertaker needs to show a sense on vulnerability, like he always does in the lead up to Mania. He doesn't need to be costing Brock matches.

• Paid Members

He's advertised for tomorrow nights Raw and they've sent a press release out telling the media Brock wont be there tonight after Kane cocked up and said Brock was returning (he meant Raw). Why go to all the hassle of telling people he wont be there? WWE aren't into super serves at the cost of business. The idea would be to leek stuff to cause a stir and then deliver. Not tell people "dont buy this for Brock, because he honestly WONT be on it".

Not to say it wont happen, of course. Vince says he isn't getting much sleep this these next 2 months. So maybe he's said "fuck it" and swerving a load of people.

• Paid Members
Building Brock up for a match with the Undertaker by losing to anyone would be a bad idea. The whole point of crushing Henry and Big Show was to show how Brock and destroy anyone at will. If Undertaker distracts him, he's pretty much outsmarted him before they even touch. Undertaker needs to show a sense on vulnerability, like he always does in the lead up to Mania. He doesn't need to be costing Brock matches.

Yeah Brock losing was the only part I was unsure of. I think they'll just ignore Brock's title chase for now. It's probably the most safe way to get him into a match with Taker. It would have been much more straightforward if Brock came out looking for someone to stop him than to even mention the title though.

Taker has no reason to do that though. Would make him a bit of a dick. Almost on mysterio levels.

In all fairness, this is the same Undertaker who randomly appeared during a "*GONG* Blackout" assault after CM Punk won the world heavyweight title from Jeff Hardy. There is a precedent for such lazy storytelling when it comes to the Deadman.

Although I would hate to see this, you could easily give Taker a reason the next night on Raw via a promo. Taker wants the best challenge to his streak that WWE has to offer... therefore he wants Lesnar. Simples.

I agree with IANdrewDiceClay though... Taker works best atm when he's played up as an aging underdog.

Just a heads up for anyone without Sky but wants to watch the show for free in a legit manner, I just got a free day pass from HERE so I can watch online through Sky's Now TV service.

Cheers for that! I've just done it. Watching the last proper PPV by legal means, who would've thought it? I've put Sky Sports 3 on and apparently it's meant to be "This Week in WWE" and it's a fucking Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler match from when Ziggler had short hair. Why is that on?

Archived