WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Discussion

KingOfMetal

No, lets not leave it. You've interupted everyone wanking over the 6-Man and now you must pay ;)

I'm not having anything to do with wanking, especially not with six men. And paying for it would be expensive, anyway.

Anyhoo, yes - the event. It was indeed great, and like a few of us have mentioned, that six-man has immense rewatch value. For me personally, it could be one of the best matches of the last decade, because 1. I want to watch it again, 2. it made me want to go back and watch the wrestlers involved from their very beginning, and 3. it's eroding my insistence that the singles match is the purest and best type of match. Plus it also made me see what everyone's been saying about Roman Reigns - the guy's a fucking star.

Also, Ambrose and Rollins - I didn't initially think much of them from their indie work, but I should've kept my faith in the WWE developmental system. It turned CM Punk, a Fapper's Delight, into one of the best workers in the business. And the Wyatts - good god, they're brilliant. I saw all the original promos, and thought they were awesome (along with Woy's review), but wasn't initially impressed by Bray's debut. But in such a short space of time, they've all improved immeasurably.

You know who's probably improved the most? People say Harper and Rowan, and normally I'd agree, but look back at when Bray was Husky Harris, and the improvement between then and now is just astounding. He's gone from green-ish second generation-er with a lot of potential upside to one of the top talents in WWE right now. He's must-watch.

Agreed, although I also loved Husky Harris, he's the kind of burley hoss that I love. I looked at Bray as Harris and it made me think that this the guy that is going to stop WWE ever wanting Dave Mastiff in spite of how massively talented he is.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived