WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Discussion

KingOfMetal

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does everyone think that the other matches on the show will end up being?

AJ vs. Naomi, a tag title match (NAO vs. Usos vs. Rhodes vs. Ryback/Axel in an elimination match?), Big E defending his IC title (vs. Miz?)???

Naomi's fucked, I don't think she'll be up for a match by then. I dunno if that means AJ fights someone else or just doesn't have a match. I'd build up AJ vs Lita for WrestleMania.

There'll be something involving the Outlaws and the Usos, either a straight tag match or a multi-team match.

I think there is still work to be done yet to get him near the top of the card as people seem to mainly respond to the Cesaro Swing, but its a marathon not a sprint. If the IC/US belts actually meant anything he'd be a solid mainstay of that part of the show, but hes already been there with a lengthy title-run and it did nothing major for him.

I think Cesaro will get a decent showing in the chamber and hopefully isn't the first one out (Christian should get that treatment). I reckon we'll see Bryan and Sheamus start the match then eliminations in the order of Christian, Cesaro, Sheamus, Cena then Bryan with some kind of srewy finish invovling Kane/HHH meaning that Orton retains

Naomi's fucked, I don't think she'll be up for a match by then. I dunno if that means AJ fights someone else or just doesn't have a match. I'd build up AJ vs Lita for WrestleMania.

Apparently Naomi was going to end up winning the title off AJ at Wrestlemania. Not sure Naomi is ready for the title, but then again there is no one else really on the current roster to win it from AJ.

Does anyone know if they are still looking at going with an AJ/Tamina break-up feud? Maybe that could be the womens match at 'Mania?

I think Cesaro will get a decent showing in the chamber and hopefully isn't the first one out (Christian should get that treatment). I reckon we'll see Bryan and Sheamus start the match then eliminations in the order of Christian, Cesaro, Sheamus, Cena then Bryan with some kind of srewy finish invovling Kane/HHH meaning that Orton retains

I would probably go with Bryan and Cesaro to start, then Christian, Sheamus, Orton, Cena (or Cena then Orton). The elimination order sounds about right.

Cameron is terrible though, although I've really grown fond of her look with blonde hair.

I'm glad Cesaro's caught on, I've been a big fan of him since his debut. I was disappointed that when I saw him live, they put him in a IC title match with Curtis Axel. It was a weird test of Axel as a babyface, which was a very confusing dynamic and I couldn't get into it. At one point, Cesaro had Axel in a chinlock, and asked the crowd, "This is who you cheer for?" to a general reaction of, "Erm, nope, we like you, mate."

I'm actually very interested in Batista vs. Del Rio. ADR's got a hell of a job getting a good PPV singles match out of 2014 Batista.

Cameron is terrible though, although I've really grown fond of her look with blonde hair.

Naomi's terrible as well, like. Just a million jumpy high spots that she's usually not quite got the athleticism or grace to pull off, and even when she does manage it, everything between the moves is just appalling "get into position for the next spot" bollocks that exposes it as a choreographed routine. Cameron might be alright if she sticks to the basics, or she might be useless anyway. It really is atrocious how some of the divas have been in WWE for years and are still so crap. Natalya's been there about six years or so now, Naomi, Aksana and AJ a good four or five, Alicia Fox has been there forever... Even Tamina's been around for three or four years. WWE should try and get Michelle McCool in to do some producing and training with the divas.

Archived