WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Discussion

KingOfMetal

This is the last PPV WWE ever sell in the traditional way. If Trips is in the chamber, they'd be shitting money down a hole if they don't push it beforehand.

One thing that I don't think has been mentioned... 24 hours later, this show will be included in the network subscription, won't it? I wonder how much impact that has on the PPV number. Are people excited enough about the lineup that they'll spunk $50 on it just to watch it live? Elimination Chamber is one of the big four as well.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
This is the last PPV WWE ever sell in the traditional way. If Trips is in the chamber, they'd be shitting money down a hole if they don't push it beforehand.

One thing that I don't think has been mentioned... 24 hours later, this show will be included in the network subscription, won't it? I wonder how much impact that has on the PPV number. Are people excited enough about the lineup that they'll spunk $50 on it just to watch it live? Elimination Chamber is one of the big four as well.

Apparently they'll be delaying Elimination Chamber being added to the network library for a month or so. From Mania on, everything gets added straight away.

I dont think they are which is a problem for the buyrate amongst other things. It was briefly mentioned a while ago and never answered properly by the company. I guess they dont give a shit but if the $60 is paid upfront there'll be plenty of people not wanting to shift out $110 to the WWE in the space of a week.

I dont think they are which is a problem for the buyrate amongst other things. It was briefly mentioned a while ago and never answered properly by the company. I guess they dont give a shit but if the $60 is paid upfront there'll be plenty of people not wanting to shift out $110 to the WWE in the space of a week.

The $60 isn't one lump sum, its $10 a month with a minimum commitment of 6 months.

Just thinking... The Wyatt's vs The Shield INSIDE Elimination Chamber would be amazing. That way WWE could have their own version of War Games but set in their own style. The anticipation for each pod opening would be great, and could set up a couple of different scenarios going forward to Mania.

Whilst not a bad idea, it would go a minimum 20 minutes according to the rules of the match. I know that Bray went 20+ minutes with Bryan at Royal Rumble and Shield went 20+ at TLC 2012 against Bryan,Kane and Ryback, but would you want to stick Harper and Rowan out their for that amount of time?

Bray and Rollins could start out, maybe bring in Harper next...follow that with Rowan to have a 3-1 advantage before Ambrose comes out but gets the shit kicking too. The pop when Roman finally breaks free would be immense. Then all hell breaks loose, amidst the confusion spears are landed on wrong folk leading to break up at Mania. Keeps the Wyatt's strong as they need the big win more than The Shield.

I would have it like War Games, but with eliminations occurring after all 6 are in. So 5 battle till the sixth comes out with no eliminations, then once all are in they start dropping. Or just have one major pinfall that leads into a Mania confrontation for Shield. But definitely leave Reigns till last, the crowd would be buzzing for him to come in and go wild.

Archived