WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Discussion

KingOfMetal

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone think big Mark might show up on Sunday signalling his intentions for 'mania rather than Monday now that they have revealed Hogan?
As much as I'd love them to, I don't think they have plans for Mark Henry at Mania this year.

That's the only big Mark I can think of. You can't mean undertaker, because calling wrestlers their real names makes you a divot.

No need for the insult, was just a question. There's worse things you could get your knickers in a twist about with what people say on here.

It just hit me this morning that this was on tonight, I knew it was on Sky Sports but had forgotten it was on this weekend. When thinking about it I think the reason is that the main event seems just so, so predictable, I think almost everyone knows Orton will win. Then I remembered The Wyatts and Shield, this is the reason I started to get excited, I can't wait to see what happens with this match, would have loved if they did it in the chamber though! Not looking forward to Batista and Del Rio at all and I could take or leave the Intercontinental Title match. Titus and Young should be quite interesting though and the New Age Outlaws and Usos will probably be good.

I am looking forward to watching a PPV on Sky Sports but other than Shield and Wyatts the PPV doesn't really have that big a feel to it. Oh actually if Lesnar is showing up that'll be something to look forward to!

Then I remembered The Wyatts and Shield, this is the reason I started to get excited, I can't wait to see what happens with this match, would have loved if they did it in the chamber though!

I agree with you on this. Feels like a wasted opportunity to me. Imagine the moment when the final pod open and Roman Reigns starts destroying people. Ah well...

Quick predictions

Orton to win the chamber, think Batista will be involved in the finish somehow setting up a three way for the title at Mania

Wyatt Family to beat Shield, probably with some miscommunication between Reigns and Ambrose

Batista to annihilate Del Rio, then probably have the ref reverse it after the match when he keeps powerbombing Del Rio, can't see it going long either

Big E to retain the IC title in a Raw standard match

Outlaws to retain through cheating to set up a Mania rematch where the Uso's win the belts

Darren Young to win via a roll up or something, simply because otherwise its a far too heavy heel-winning card, Titus to hammer him in a rematch on Raw

I'm going:

Bryan wins the Chamber, Brock comes out and beats him quick for the belt.

Wyatts beat The Shield after Reigns accidentally spears Ambrose.

Batista squashes Del Rio.

Big E beats Swagger to set up a match with Cesaro(probably) for Mania.

Young beats O Neill via a roll up or something.

Usos beat the Outlaws by countout

Cody and Goldust beat Rybaxel.

I'm staying up for this one. I've convinced myself that Brock is gonna come out and win the title. It's his hometown after all and would get a nice must see angle heading into tomorrow nights RAW. Plus didn't Stephanie McMahon mention a few months ago that this will be the most star studded line up in an Elimination Chamber match? We're all hoping Brock attacks Christian on the way to the ring and enters himself into the match. Imagine Brock in the Chamber? Him and Sheamus battling it out would be lovely.

For preparation for tonights event I watched Elimination Chamber 2011 which was pretty decent. Especially the SmackDown Elimination Chamber match which is probably one of my favourite Elimination Chamber matches.

We've said already that have Brock show up unadvertised is akin to suicide. But I'm convinced that Christian is going to get lamped before the match starts, so is there anyone else we think could be taking his place?

You can do pretty much anything you want with it tonight as tomorrows RAW is all going to be about Hogan anyway

Also, theres rumour of AJ vs. Cameron for the Divas title tonight too

We've said already that have Brock show up unadvertised is akin to suicide. But I'm convinced that Christian is going to get lamped before the match starts, so is there anyone else we think could be taking his place?

You can do pretty much anything you want with it tonight as tomorrows RAW is all going to be about Hogan anyway

Also, theres rumour of AJ vs. Cameron for the Divas title tonight too

Maybe Kane to continue the feud with Bryan? Bray to re-start the feud with Cena? Or Rusev for a debut?

Archived