dopper Posted January 12, 2014 Posted January 12, 2014 Six new entries this year. Feel free to give examples of why you chose who you chose.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 14, 2014 Awards Moderator Posted January 14, 2014 Currently neck-and-neck between C-Rock and Richie here...
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 14, 2014 Moderators Posted January 14, 2014 Again, there's a lot of fucking idiots in this list I'd much rather see the back of than Tommy, with a fair number of votes there.. his reputation really does preceed him. Shocked to see quote the raven with such a low number of votes. It's who I voted for anyway. That said I think either of the current frontrunners would be a deserving winner.
Keith Houchen Posted January 14, 2014 Posted January 14, 2014 I don't venture into On Topic so I'm pretty unfamiliar with C-Rock. I think I'll keep it that way.
d-d-d-dAz Posted January 14, 2014 Posted January 14, 2014 I've just nudged C-Rock ahead. His posts are is if they've been spewed out by a '12 year old Internet Smark from 2003' quote generator. I can't handle it anymore.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 14, 2014 Awards Moderator Posted January 14, 2014 (edited) I've just nudged C-Rock ahead. His posts are is if they've been spewed out by a '12 year old Internet Smark from 2003' quote generator. I can't handle it anymore. And someone else just countered with a vote for Freebird. It's like an auction, this! EDIT: Hang on, C-Rock's one ahead again. Edited January 14, 2014 by HarmonicGenerator
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted January 15, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2014 C-Rock pushes every single rage button I have - he makes me a worse person, and he makes everyone else here a worse person. I can't think of a more deserving candidate.
King Pitcos Posted January 15, 2014 Posted January 15, 2014 It's between C-Rock and quote the raven for me. Genuine cretins, the pair of them.
Paid Members quote the raven Posted January 16, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 16, 2014 (edited) Just so you know i voted for me, just to make rockwell feel better Edited January 16, 2014 by quote the raven
Guest Posted January 16, 2014 Posted January 16, 2014 Self votes should work like that time Daniel Bryan nominated himself for elimination on next where they just call your bluff.
Moderators neil Posted January 17, 2014 Moderators Posted January 17, 2014 Just so you know i voted for me, just to make rockwell feel better So predictable. The edit some 8 hours later is mint too.
Paid Members quote the raven Posted January 18, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2014 Just so you know i voted for me, just to make rockwell feel better So predictable. The edit some 8 hours later is mint too. Thats what you get from "a stinking floater of a turd"
Mr Butternut Squash Posted January 20, 2014 Posted January 20, 2014 (edited) I enjoy C-Rocks rants. Find them quite amusing to be honest. It's dangerously420. I never heard of him until a few weeks ago but there is something proper gloomy about his posts. Complete doom. And the worst thing is . . they're boring. Edited January 20, 2014 by Mr Butternut Squash
Loki Posted January 20, 2014 Posted January 20, 2014 Not only boring, they confer boring status to anything he talks about - beer, tea, wrestling, anything. He's that friend when you were a kid who used to ruin hobbies by taking them up after everyone else and then becoming really over-the-top obsessed so the hobby became instantly not cool.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 20, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2014 Not only boring, they confer boring status to anything he talks about - beer, tea, wrestling, anything. He's that friend when you were a kid who used to ruin hobbies by taking them up after everyone else and then becoming really over-the-top obsessed so the hobby became instantly not cool. That's quite the spot on summery there.
Recommended Posts