UKFF: Dolt of The Year 2013

dopper

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

Again, there's a lot of fucking idiots in this list I'd much rather see the back of than Tommy, with a fair number of votes there.. his reputation really does preceed him. Shocked to see quote the raven with such a low number of votes. It's who I voted for anyway. That said I think either of the current frontrunners would be a deserving winner.

• Awards Moderator
I've just nudged C-Rock ahead. His posts are is if they've been spewed out by a '12 year old Internet Smark from 2003' quote generator.

I can't handle it anymore.

And someone else just countered with a vote for Freebird. It's like an auction, this!

EDIT: Hang on, C-Rock's one ahead again.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

Not only boring, they confer boring status to anything he talks about - beer, tea, wrestling, anything. He's that friend when you were a kid who used to ruin hobbies by taking them up after everyone else and then becoming really over-the-top obsessed so the hobby became instantly not cool.

• Paid Members
Not only boring, they confer boring status to anything he talks about - beer, tea, wrestling, anything. He's that friend when you were a kid who used to ruin hobbies by taking them up after everyone else and then becoming really over-the-top obsessed so the hobby became instantly not cool.

That's quite the spot on summery there.