UKFF: Dolt of The Year 2013

dopper

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I think it's a testament to how unbelievably shit dangerously is that he's managed to cram almost as much drivel into the past couple of months as Richie and C-Rock managed to fit into an entire calender year.

As someone who just tends to read rather than post here, It's a pretty sure sign that a thread isn't going to be worth reading in the near future when dangerously turns up. He's like an uncharismatic enigma, dull as fuck and arse-achingly annoying in equal doses.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Awards Moderator

I notice that C-Rock is only one vote ahead again.

This is the gentleman who, just this morning, suggested that WrestleMania 30's main event should be a rehash of the main event of Mania 16, in which Linda McMahon teams up with Ryback.

Linda McMahon. And Ryback. LINDA MCMAHON AND RYBACK.

Come on, people. This is C-Rock's award.

EDIT: oh, come on. They're equal again now! Who keeps voting for Freebird?

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
I think it's a testament to how unbelievably shit dangerously is that he's managed to cram almost as much drivel into the past couple of months as Richie and C-Rock managed to fit into an entire calender year.

As someone who just tends to read rather than post here, It's a pretty sure sign that a thread isn't going to be worth reading in the near future when dangerously turns up. He's like an uncharismatic enigma, dull as fuck and arse-achingly annoying in equal doses.

This is all true, but all the evidence now points to him trying, at least part of the time, to live down to his reputation. He sees to have decided that if he's a twat, he might as well be THE twat.

Not only boring, they confer boring status to anything he talks about - beer, tea, wrestling, anything. He's that friend when you were a kid who used to ruin hobbies by taking them up after everyone else and then becoming really over-the-top obsessed so the hobby became instantly not cool.

In all honesty i think you may have answered something that has been a problem for me my whole life. I've been unable to sum it up in words and you have nailed it on the head. I think this has to be the main point of my unlikeability on here and in life in general.

I get too focused and obessed about things which puts people off conversing with me and i struggle to have a balance of having interests without going overboard.

• Paid Members
Not only boring, they confer boring status to anything he talks about - beer, tea, wrestling, anything. He's that friend when you were a kid who used to ruin hobbies by taking them up after everyone else and then becoming really over-the-top obsessed so the hobby became instantly not cool.

In all honesty i think you may have answered something that has been a problem for me my whole life. I've been unable to sum it up in words and you have nailed it on the head. I think this has to be the main point of my unlikeability on here and in life in general.

I get too focused and obessed about things which puts people off conversing with me and i struggle to have a balance of having interests without going overboard.

Ahhh acceptance, the K