Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
4 minutes ago, D@mm said:

I reckon we will get New Day and Orton Vs Jinder, The Singhs and either The Great Khali or more likely Rusev at Survivor Series.

Based on what? They've given literally no indication that The New Day are going to get involved with Jinder/The Singhs, and they seem to be currently involved with The Hype Bros. 

On the Smackdown side, it will be team Shane vs team Owens at Survivor Series won't it?

Say - Shane, Orton, Nakamura, Roode & Dillinger vs Owens, Zayn, Ziggler, Corbin & Rusev.

AJ vs Jinder for the WWE Title, some multi man tag match & a womans title match.

Can't see the "battle of the brands" this year, no idea how the Raw side will shape up at Survivor Series, some multi man involving the Shield no doubt.

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, D@mm said:

I just got a feeling, same feeling I had about Zayn turning heel that I said a month a go.

Not quite the same thing though, given Zayn was doing nothing else and was constantly at least on the periphery of the Owens/McMahon feud. It's not such a huge logical step for him to have gotten involved.

The New Day are involved elsewhere, why would they suddenly get ported over to the Jinder programme? Also, we've had Orton vs Jinder for a big chunk of the year, can't see them going back there yet again.  Surely Jinder vs AJ Styles is far more likely?

• Paid Members

My made up kayfabe explanation for Harper & Rowan always ending up back together, or back with Bray Wyatt, is that they're just completely lost without him as their cult leader, so they go off and try and do their own thing, but just get confused or scared, and end up back together because it's all they know.

I've got a soft spot for Erick Rowan, because I love a big clumsy oaf with a great look, and thought he should have had an El Gigante/Pillman or Kane/X-Pac "big guy with his little mate" tag team run out of that brief post-Wyatt babyface "I hate bullies" gimmick, but Luke Harper has to be the most underused guy on that whole roster. How you can have that guy and not make a star out of him is beyond me.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Sami should be a whiny prick that files grievances against Daniel Bryan with the HR department, calling in sick now and then too.

I really like this idea. Have him claiming to be signed off with stress and constantly showing a doctor's note while acting as a defacto manager for Owens, sneakily interefering could be gold. 

Archived