Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sj5522 said:

so who spotted the guy with the red cap in the front row who was at Raw in a Roman Sucks shirt and at Smackdown in a Cena Sucks shirt? i'd be surprised if anyone didn't seeing as he was doing everything humanly possible to make sure he got noticed. absolute specimen.

More entertaining than a lot of the show 

9 hours ago, tony1234 said:

More entertaining than a lot of the show 

Hahahaha... fuck off. The guy's a cunt and anyone who makes their own "Roman Sucks" t-shirt is a fucking moron, never mind the fact that nobody not called Fred Durst has worn a backwards red cap since 2001. Attention seeking tosser. 

It is funny that he would have paid hundreds of dollars to go front row twice in two nights for the company that pushes the guys he hates sooo much. I don't understand why you wouldn't just support a wrestler you do like. Apparently the Cena Sucks shirts are/were sold by WWE, hopefully straight into Big Match John's pocket

Anyway I tried my best to ignore him but he was absolutely unbearable for the Reigns/Strowman match. Visually some of the worst fan behaviour I've seen. Waving his shirt around and turning left and right playing conductor to the whole crowd trying to get them all to chant ten for the entire count in a last man standing match. Doing that chant and ruining the suspense for one of those matches is bad enough but acting the crowd director was an extra double-cunt moment. Reigns haters should be banned from hardcam view if not wrestling.

Yeah, WWE did sell those Cena Sucks tshirts, and yes Big Match John was getting royalties from them. So everyone who bought one thinking they were oh so smart were putting money into WWE's and Cena's pockets. So much for smart marks.

What the hell was all that dumpster fire stuff about? Am I that out of touch? (No, it's the children who are wrong)

• Paid Members

That was a pretty good two hours again in fairness, though it does throw a ton of questions up for Sunday now.

I'd think potentially Nakamura may lose on Sunday due to outside interference, meaning Cena would be the one to defeat Mahal eventually, take the all time championship record and drop the belt to Nakamura (maybe defeat him at the Rumble to tie it 1-1 and have Cena vs Nakamura at Mania?).

Fashion Police are my favourite thing in WWE in 2017, been fantastic throughout.

• Paid Members

I'm more than happy to see them box off Corbin's chances of cashing in and winning the title. Hopefully this is a sign of them losing faith in him. He's garbage. If nothing else though, at least this stops them from doing what everyone predicted at Summerslam, within Nakamura winning only to lose it to a Corbin cash-in. I feel like that's happened at at least six or seven Summerslam shows. Glad we won't see another repeat.

• Paid Members

Laughed my arse off at Corbin's MITB shot going tits up. Are we supposed to be looking forward to seeing him get revenge on Cena on Sunday?

The Smackdown side of SummerSlam is hideous. Rematches, dull matches and the worst World champion ever. It's not inspiring me, I'll be honest.

4 hours ago, Supremo said:

If nothing else though, at least this stops them from doing what everyone predicted at Summerslam, within Nakamura winning only to lose it to a Corbin cash-in. I feel like that's happened at at least six or seven Summerslam shows. Glad we won't see another repeat.

Hardly, it's happened twice, in 2011 & 2013.

I agree though I am glad it's out of the way, be interesting to see what happens at Summerslam now, I sense a screwy finish.

Final Summerslam card looks good if a little bloated, hopefully 2/3 of those matches end up on the preshow.

I can generally give or take Corbin, but I'm chuffed he's lost the briefcase. The whole MITB concept has utterly zero appeal to me anymore. It's nothing but a lazy plot device to initiate a lazy feud these days. Good riddance for another 11 months.

Gable having fuck all to do is depressing.

• Paid Members

That ending was brilliant. I've always wondered what Vince ever saw in him, but at least he realised Corbin is nowhere near ready for the spot he had over the past few months. I suppose Vince was hoping he'd step up, but he's been truly awful for most of it.

• Paid Members

Fucking brilliant seeing Corbin lose the briefcase. At least now he'll only be clogging up one segment at SummerSlam, all being well.

Orton and Rusev could have a really nice match but it's lost in the shuffle at SummerSlam with too much going on. Whoever said that they should have made a four way with Cena and Corbin had it right, and may well have happened if there wasn't a 4 way in the main event. 

Archived